No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rasheed Mexico View Post
    True but TBH I really don't care about that fight and doubt most people still do.
    Me too. It's probably not meant to happen. I'm sure it didn't happen for a reason.

I expect Martinez vs Mayweather will be announced soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      Like I said it takes a real man to cry, but it takes a special sort of real man to cry on the shoulder of another man so there is a word missing~

Not there is anything wrong with that sort of man, whatever rocks your boat~

Plus do you have that picture saved or just know where it is that quick, either way kind of supports my point.

lol like when floyd cried on ellerbe's shoulders on that presscon to announce his retirment?

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Me too. It's probably not meant to happen. I'm sure it didn't happen for a reason.

I expect Martinez vs Mayweather will be announced soon.

any day now. probably by monday! i'm so happyyyyyyyy

Comment

• I would like to see Floyd and Sergio fight at 154. To me it is a pickem fight. Close decision either way.

I have to disagree with people saying Martinez "dismantles" Floyd. You just dont dismantle the highest skilled and defensive fighter on the planet. He would have to work his a$$ off for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            any day now. probably by monday! i'm so happyyyyyyyy
            I have a feeling Floyd would be forced to start negotiating the Pacquiao fight to duck Martinez. Which is not fair. He let Pac go through another war while he sits on his ass without getting any scratches. Unacceptable and unfair. He should go through one more fight himself before taking on Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
              I would like to see Floyd and Sergio fight at 154. To me it is a pickem fight. Close decision either way.

I have to disagree with people saying Martinez "dismantles" Floyd. You just dont dismantle the highest skilled and defensive fighter on the planet. He would have to work his a$$ off for the win.
              Mayweather has been a professional for 17 years now. If there are any flaws in his style, people have figured them out. In fact, those cracks have shown in recent fights but he has adapted quite well--and those opponents didn't have the tools to do the job. Few fighters in history would. Martinez is one of them. This dude is rearranging grills as the smaller man. What about when he's the significantly bigger fighter? Still fast, intelligent, KO power in both fists and always comes with a sound strategy. You're right, perhaps we are underestimating Floyd. If we are, I'd like for him to prove us wrong and step in the ring against Martinez next year.

Comment

• If Floyd fights and beats Sergio at 160 not only is the P4P champ he'll be higher than Pac as an atg.

Comment

• Floyd would/will lose to Sergio, I'm sorry. Unless 154 seriously affected Sergio or something, which it could, he'll lose.

Sergio is too damn big. He'll have no respect for Floyd's punches and walk right through them.

Comment

• Well done Martinez! Pac should also do something like this, and stop with "it's up to my promoter" BS!!!! I wonder how will Mayweather feel if both Pac and Martinez call him out like this

Comment

• All those hyping up Martinez need to calm down. Mayweather would box Martinez, hope Mayweather takes the fight beats him then takes Pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X