No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
    I actually haven't seen any Floyd fans say they want him to fight Martinez. They keep saying the usual "he's too old, he's too this, he's too that, people would say he was a cherrypick!"
    they were offering excuses at first but when their agenda got exposed they started changing their tunes saying they want to see the fight...of course it's obvious they're just faking it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
      yawn. belts dont mean much these days.

the mosley fight i didnt mind. the fight made sense, although it would have been better if it was a few years earlier.

the ortiz fight was a mismatch and further proves that titles dont mean much.

the cotto fight wasnt bad, but again, would have been better 5 years ago. cottos best days were at welterweight.

And all these fights were 2nd best at best. people wanted to see may vs pac.

i bet larry would also be up for mayweather vs malignaggi, seen as tho he has a "title" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Cotto and Ortiz I agree with.

But Mosley-Mayweather was a fight pretty much everyone wanted to see.

Some people even wanted to see it over Pacquaio-Mayweather.

Of course, most would prefer Pacquaio-Mayweather But Mayweather-Mosley was still a huge fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
        He'd fight him at a 150 catch weight, but who'd take that fight seriously besides Floyd fan boys?
        Is that a jab or what?

Floyd ain't fighting sergio, Period.

Comment

• No habla Espanol.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
            What a badass Sergio is! Calling out a guy he'll outweigh by 20 pounds!!

How about talking to GOLOVKIN like that? A guy your own size?

But queergio, will Mayweather in turn split your eye open, and splatter your ass across the canvas like Chavez did to you A GUY WHO HAS BEEN BOXING FOR 8 YEARS? Or will he leave you (LITERALLY) unconscious, in a slumped up heap on the ropes like Margarito did to you? Margarito is your PAPÍ. . . Floyd will be too if he fights you, despite you being so much bigger.

Hahahahhaahah. . . Funny little phaggot Sergio is. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
              they were offering excuses at first but when their agenda got exposed they started changing their tunes saying they want to see the fight...of course it's obvious they're just faking it.
              what excuses? Those are part of the pac gang or martinez haters

Comment

• The same people who are saying Sergio should fight Golovkin are the same people who said Chavez would break Martinez in half.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonlight View Post
                  I think more fans want to see this than Pac-May at this point.

Weight is a huge issue, particularly in the wake of Dawson-Ward (just the debates alone, not whether the weight was a real factor or not).
                  wrong!

PPV and gate attendance... pac/floyd >>>>>>>>>>>> sergio/floyd

Comment

• Martinez can't beat Floyd. Not at 154. He has a better chance at 160. Floyd will busshisass at 154.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      The same people who are saying Sergio should fight Golovkin are the same people who said Chavez would break Martinez in half.
                      Revenge is the mother of all satisfactions.

Comment

Working...
                      X