Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martinez calls out Mayweather "I Will Crack Your Bones Like I Did To Chavez Jr"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• while floyd fans are saying they want floyd to fight martinez, deep inside they don't because they know as everyone else floyd will not take this fight. floyd takes too much pride for his unblemished record to put it on the line at this point in his career.

Comment

• it's not really agreeing to fight someone if you demand an insane amount of money now is it? if floyd says i'll agree to fight pac on the condition you give me a billion dollars. is that an agreement? uhhhh no. he did the same thing to duck cotto by demanding 10 million dollars when that was how much he got to fight delahoya. was 140 pound cotto on delahoya's level? THINK!

Comment

• floyd vs martinez? not bad at all, however i cant see floyd fighting him, even if he is 37. maybe in 5 years!

if by some miracle floyd wants a challenge, then id pick mayweather by UD and possibly a TKO regardless of it being at 154 or 160.

Comment

• Use your logic, sergio and pick your own size cause no matter what you do, floyd won't fight you.

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
            yes it has been exposed that floyd priced himself out to avoid them. at least we are on the same page. 10 million guarantee to fight 140 pound cotto haahaha. floyd got 10 million guarantee to fight delahoya 6 months later. yea that bob arum! he wouldn't pay floyd as much as he got for delahoya to fight a prospect cotto. how evil!
            Yet Bob was offering 8 million to fight a guy who most people couldn't pick out of a line-up~

The same 8 million he got fighting a fairly unknown guy in Baldomir, Cotto fought way more on HBO than Baldomir~ so he should have been a bigger star thus worth more~

Baldomir was before Oscar remember~ and the feather duster salesman was not that big of a star.

Floyd was selling 300k plus PPV he averaged like 325k on the low end pre-Oscar~ 325,000*50=16,250,000.

Even back then I think Floyd-Cotto does more than 325,000, so 10 million is not that out there~

Trying to get what your worth is not pricing out, it is getting what your worth big fucking difference. Don't let the facts get in the way of the story you want to represent
            Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-27-2012, 05:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
              I actually haven't seen any Floyd fans say they want him to fight Martinez. They keep saying the usual "he's too old, he's too this, he's too that, people would say he was a cherrypick!"
              I WANT FLOYD TO FIGHT MARTINEZ!! Now go back and tell me where a floyd fan says he doesnt want it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                funny in 3 years he has beat 3 current world champions in 2 divisions
                yawn. belts dont mean much these days.

the mosley fight i didnt mind. the fight made sense, although it would have been better if it was a few years earlier.

the ortiz fight was a mismatch and further proves that titles dont mean much.

the cotto fight wasnt bad, but again, would have been better 5 years ago. cottos best days were at welterweight.

And all these fights were 2nd best at best. people wanted to see may vs pac.

i bet larry would also be up for mayweather vs malignaggi, seen as tho he has a "title" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Floyd would run Martinez at 154~ wouldn't even be competitive. At 160 it would be a real challenge though and favor Sergio.

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
                    He'd fight him at a 150 catch weight, but who'd take that fight seriously besides Floyd fan boys?
                    so u dont want this fight? Oh wait your a pac fanboy so of course u dont just like all the others u are claiming to be floyd fans

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                      Yet Bob was offering 8 million to fight a guy who most people couldn't pick out of a line-up~

The same 8 million he got fighting a fairly unknown guy in Baldomir, Cotto fought way more on HBO than Baldomir~ so he should have been a bigger star thus worth more~

Baldomir was before Oscar remember~ and the feather duster salesman was not that big of a star.

Floyd was selling 300k plus PPV he averaged like 325k on the low end 325,000*50=16,250,000.

Even back then I think Floyd-Cotto does more than 325,000, so 10 million is not that out there~

Trying to get what your worth is not pricing out, it is getting what your worth big fucking difference. Don't let the facts get in the way of the story you want to represent
                      he priced himself out. why not take the 7 million guarantee. remember a guarantee is a minimum. if the fight sells a lot of ppv's he would have made tons more. arum was doing floyd a favor giving him all that money. he was taking a big risk on a guy who wasn't a huge star. facts are his career high was 4 million at that point. facts are floyd also demanded 20 million to fight delahoya which was total bull. he just didn't want to fight any of the top rank guys so he made stupid demands. gee where have we seen that before?

Comment

Working...
                      X