Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Martinez-Golovkin, Ward-Pavlik, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well Sergio is the champ at 160 and p4p top 5...who the hell is GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
      well Sergio is the champ at 160 and p4p top 5...who the hell is GGG?
      Who the hell was Chavez Jr?

Who was Macklin?

Barker?

Dzizniruk at 160?

Chavez has more of fan base than Martinez. Hes not even the biggest star in his own weight class and now he thinks everyone owes him something because he beat up a punching bag.

Comment

The only MW that would make sense for Martinez is Geale. Other than that, he should go after the guys at 154.

Comment

I hear you Sergio "DInero" Martinez. Although don't tell your boy Bushbaby, he thinks its about challenege.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            Who the hell was Chavez Jr?

Who was Macklin?

Barker?

Dzizniruk at 160?
            Can you even name 5 people this triple G guy beat?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
              Can you even name 5 people this triple G guy beat?
              Nope wont even attempt to. But I cant name 5 people Chavez, Macklin, Barker and Dzinziruk beat either.

Comment

gotta love the hate in this place ... you still sore over him whooping druggie chavez?

fact is sergio is entitled to a few big pay days, he's gotta think about retiring with enough money in the bank to keep himself and his family in the best possible lifestyle - he's not made of money like floyd. Let GGG get a win over macklin or geale or chavez jnr and so make himself known to the fans and make the fight financially viable. Otherwise it makes no sense. As much as i'd like to see sergio fight GGG why should a guy be expected to fight GGG for peanuts when he could potentially fight mayweather or rematch jnr for millions? Its a balls but thats the way it is its up to GGG to get some big wins and force the fight not for martinez to throw him a bone.

its just the way the cookie crumbles this is his life not yours and he has to make what he can while he can, in two or three years he'll be done and will have to live the rest of his life off of what he earns in that short length of time.

Comment

Nope wont even attempt to. But I cant name 5 people Chavez, Macklin, Barker and Dzinziruk beat either.
                  they all have fought better comp(excluding barker) than this triple g guy

Comment

Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
                    gotta love the hate in this place ... you still sore over him whooping druggie chavez?

fact is sergio is entitled to a few big pay days, he's gotta think about retiring with enough money in the bank to keep himself and his family in the best possible lifestyle - he's not made of money like floyd. Let GGG get a win over macklin or geale or chavez jnr and so make himself known to the fans and make the fight financially viable. Otherwise it makes no sense. As much as i'd like to see sergio fight GGG why should a guy be expected to fight GGG for peanuts when he could potentially fight mayweather or rematch jnr for millions? Its a balls but thats the way it is its up to GGG to get some big wins and force the fight not for martinez to throw him a bone.

its just the way the cookie crumbles this is his life not yours and he has to make what he can while he can, in two or three years he'll be done and will have to live the rest of his life off of what he earns in that short length of time.
                    And Cotto and Mayweather are different? They could say the same about Martinez that they said about GGG.

Comment

lol to quote roger you obviously don't know **** about boxing then

Comment

Working...
                      X