No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Corrie Sanders Shot, Later Dies From The Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible news.

I've always said an in shape, motivated Sanders was one bad mofo!

R.I.P Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post
      Even if those human excrement are caught, as you say they will get off easy considering the victim's skin color. You want to see state-sponsored racism alive and well go to SA as a white man. I'm no apologetic for the apartheid but instead of improving things have gone down the sh** hole ever since. People rape, rob, and kill with impunity.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this tragedy into a discussion of SA's social problems, everyone knows about them already. God bless you Corrie. It's senseless, but I am at least comforted knowing that Sanders passed protecting a life he valued more than his own.

Oh believe me I know, that area is a crap hole nothing but violence and thugs getting off free after committing some of the most horrific violent crimes. I feel sad, I wish Corrie moved and retired in a nice beach city in California instead of staying in south Africa where its not safe there.

Comment

RIP Corrie. Some great achievements inside the ring. I remember when I first watched his demolition of Wlad. There was a South African co-commentator going crazy when Sanders scored the TKO. I'd love to watch that version again, but unfortunately I can no longer find it on YouTube.

Comment

May you rest in peace champ.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            The sad thing is those robbers who killed Corrie will get off with a slap on the wrist, in South Africa it's a hell hole there.

There was a brutal rape, killing of a South African family by some former employees and the killers were smiling in court because they knew they would get off easy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-mother.html
            Read that article. I had no idea things were that bad in South Africa. As for the three thugs I saw pictured, they should be executed plain and simple.

RIP Corrie.

Comment

I just read about this now. RIP Corrie. What a man. Goes out trying to save his daughter.

He always left it all out on the line in the ring as well. What a man's man!

Comment

So sad.... RIP

Comment

Tragic news. Similiar to how Vernon Forrest died.
                  I hate scumbags who do needless things like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X