Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Corrie Sanders Shot, Later Dies From The Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very sad news, RIP, wish his family all the best.

Comment

Johannesburg - The ex-wife of shot SA boxing champion Corrie Sanders saw him being shot by robbers and described the night to Eyewitness News. Sunette Sanders said robbers came into the Thatch Haven restaurant in Brits on Saturday night and started kicking and slapping people.
      Sanders and her ex were attending the 21st birthday party of a nephew.
      She became emotional when she told how Corrie dove to protect his daughter when shots were fired.
      “I think he died a hero. He was just protecting his girl because they were shooting.”
      Sanders was shot twice, in the arm and stomach.
      News of his death has shocked the country and tributes and condolences have been streaming in.
      '

Comment

Tragic story.

Sanders was a legend, spent more time playing golf with Ernie Els than training for fights and still beat the crap out of Wlad and gave Vitali a great fight.

RIP champ.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Johannesburg - The ex-wife of shot SA boxing champion Corrie Sanders saw him being shot by robbers and described the night to Eyewitness News. Sunette Sanders said robbers came into the Thatch Haven restaurant in Brits on Saturday night and started kicking and slapping people.
          Sanders and her ex were attending the 21st birthday party of a nephew.
          She became emotional when she told how Corrie dove to protect his daughter when shots were fired.
          “I think he died a hero. He was just protecting his girl because they were shooting.”
          Sanders was shot twice, in the arm and stomach.
          News of his death has shocked the country and tributes and condolences have been streaming in.
          '
          Shot while protecting his daughter. True warrior in and out of the ring.

Comment

Wow! RIP CORRIE!! If there is such a thing as dying an honorable death, then taking a bullet for your daughters is certainly it.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92 View Post
              Rip champ! Hopefully they find those scumbags who shot him and beat them to death.
              true scum and there is a lot of them out there
              Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              Stunned by this terrible news. A great man blown away by some scum. Shocking. RIP Corrie.
              What a punch he knocked klitscho out with
              Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Shot while protecting his daughter. True warrior in and out of the ring.
              Unbelievable what these parasites are capable of? I only wish they could be exterminated from society.

Comment

My prayers and heartfelt condolences to the Sanders family.

This is truly tragic!

Comment

That is real f-ed up!
                  R.I.P Champ. My condolscence to his family. May God bless him.

Comment

RIP! Disgraceful

Comment

shocking and sad. RIP Corrie and thank you for the great fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X