Comments Thread For: Diaz Wants Cotto To Train in High Altitude For Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
    ^^^^^^^
    THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIET RIGHT THERE...LMAO...
    i like reading some of his Cotto posts...

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
      Are we still using this "cheating" BS as an excuse?

He got his ass beat because he stood and traded in the first fight
      and ran and clinched the second..
      Clearly, you don't know shiet about boxing. Perhaps, u have been hit plaster as well which us the only logical explanation for this dumbass post

Comment

Originally posted by PR ESQ. View Post
        Clearly, you don't know shiet about boxing. Perhaps, u have been hit plaster as well which us the only logical explanation for this dumbass post
        what part of my post implies that I don't know anything about boxing you jackass? explicate puelto lico mamao.

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post
          what part of my post implies that I don't know anything about boxing you jackass? explicate puelto lico mamao.
          Name calling and insult. very insightful and forceful counter argument.

No need for me to attempt to be reasonable and logical with such an illogical poster. you're in the Red. Thus, most of BS is agreement with me that you don't really know shiet about boxing. Anyways, margoputa will go as a permanent bad stain in boxing period. Nothing you say to defend him is worthy of a response or my time. Cotto avenged and rewrote history the way it should be. keep lying to yourself if it makes you sleep better at night. What's the response, another insult? or ethnic slur? u have fun with that enjoy urself...
          Last edited by PR ESQ.; 09-24-2012, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            i like reading some of his Cotto posts...
            I love reading all the posts dedicated at discrediting an otherwise fantastic career. Ethnic hate is too transparent here on BS. Shame really but what you gonna do. dudes, just can't handle.

Comment

I agree with diaz, cotto's slows down way to early. During Margarito Cotto 2, I was afraid Margarito would make a come back.

Comment

Working...
              X