Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diaz Wants Cotto To Train in High Altitude For Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedro Diaz seems to know he is doin and as long as he takes care of trout, I'm excited for a possible Cotto/Canelo fight next May.

Comment

trout gone tax that ass up and down until cotto gets stopped

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Once he heard about the plaster issue, I'm sure he rationalized it with himself that it wasn't issue of his, but more Margarito cheating him.
        Are we still using this "cheating" BS as an excuse?

He got his ass beat because he stood and traded in the first fight
        and ran and clinched the second..

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Why does this fight have to be on f@cking Showtime. WEAK SAUCE.
          Yeah showtime sucks......

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post

You know how to read? What does anything you said have to do with what I said, which was on topic?

Comment

I've been saying this for a while...train @ higher altitudes for endurance improvement.

He also really has to work on defense, especially uppercuts. He's always been a sucker for them. Floyd almost ko'd him with one. Looks like they might be reading my posts!
              Last edited by jazluvr; 09-24-2012, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                whats so bad about showtime??
                I got to tell you guys but I was very impressed of the coverage showtime pulled in the canelo fight night. Very high quality

Comment

Originally posted by jab2theballs View Post

As long as plaster is a possibility then Cotto is allowed use it a excuse cuz we kno what was happening the first 6-7 rounds of that fight. Then the 2nd fight the tide never changed. I believe plaster was definitely used. Cotto his revenge from that cheater that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
                    As long as plaster is a possibility then Cotto is allowed use it a excuse cuz we kno what was happening the first 6-7 rounds of that fight. Then the 2nd fight the tide never changed. I believe plaster was definitely used. Cotto his revenge from that cheater that's all that matters.
                    the tide never changed in the 2nd fight because margo was a one eyed, mummified, shot to **** brawler who couldn't pull the trigger from far distances anymore ....oh and dont forget that they were using bigass 10 oz heavy weight gloves and cotto was holding illegally...

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                      the tide never changed in the 2nd fight because margo was a one eyed, mummified, shot to **** brawler who couldn't pull the trigger from far distances anymore ....oh and dont forget that they were using bigass 10 oz heavy weight gloves and cotto was holding illegally...
                      ^^^^^^^
                      THAT IS SOME FUNNY SHIET RIGHT THERE...LMAO...

Comment

Working...
                      X