Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Get it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      Austin Trout??? Hahaha. Cotto choses the easier ones. Why didn't he fight Canelo, Martínez, Chávez, Angulo,????
      Trout? Easy?

And why didn't he fight Canelo? Because Canelo has a fight lined up already and both men already agreed to face eachother in May if all goes well. Martinez? Because he just fought in September and isn't scheduled to fight again until next May. Chavez? Because he's a cruiserweight disguising himself as a middleweight which would make the fight completely unfair, not to mention he just got his shit pushed in by Martinez and won't be fighting for a while. Angulo?

So to answer your question, he didn't fight any of those guys because you're a half-wit who only makes posts that relate to Mexican fighters and nothing more. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
        Let's Get it!!!

I want a pair of those gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
          Trout? Easy?

And why didn't he fight Canelo? Because Canelo has a fight lined up already and both men already agreed to face eachother in May if all goes well. Martinez? Because he just fought in September and isn't scheduled to fight again until next May. Chavez? Because he's a cruiserweight disguising himself as a middleweight which would make the fight completely unfair, not to mention he just got his shit pushed in by Martinez and won't be fighting for a while. Angulo?

So to answer your question, he didn't fight any of those guys because you're a half-wit who only makes posts that relate to Mexican fighters and nothing more. Hope that helps.

LOL OWNED! and if cotto picked angulo he would be complaining about how cotto cherry picked a guy that basically just got out jail and hasnt fought in like a year.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Austin Trout??? Hahaha. Cotto choses the easier ones. Why didn't he fight Canelo, Martínez, Chávez, Angulo,????
            Yeah shame on you Cotto, you should have fought a Junior Welterweight instead...how dare you fight one of the Top Contenders and a Title Holder in your Division...What In The Hell Was You Thinking Cotto *SARCASM* just poking fun at this IDIOT who is trying to talk **** about Trout but yet has a Picture of Canelo in his Avatar...the same Canelo that watched Trout just Destroy His Brother but then made all type of excuses to avoid Trout when the opportunity came up to fight him "HE IS NOT EXCITING ENOUGH" lol

Comment

pure BS if this is the strategy...if Migel can't beat this back-pedeling lefty that David Lopez dropped but the blind Canadian ref was out of position 2 c he best concede...if Cotto can't tko trout he needs to hang it up...

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                I don't have Showtime.

Damn that sux. It's not that much more on your bill you should definitely subscribe, it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                  LOL OWNED! and if cotto picked angulo he would be complaining about how cotto cherry picked a guy that basically just got out jail and hasnt fought in like a year.
                  Oh for sure. He'd find some excuse to crap on Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
                    Damn that sux. It's not that much more on your bill you should definitely subscribe, it's worth it.
                    Yeah I used to have it but had to axe it to save some money. But perhaps I'll look into getting it again since Showtime really seems to be stepping it up recently.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                      I want a pair of those gloves.
                      I would love a pair too.

Comment

Working...
                      X