Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your top 5 current fighters you hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate no fighters. I dislike no fighters. The closest I ever came to disliking a fighter was Mustafa Hamsho and Antonio Margarito.

Comment

Originally posted by come out dancin View Post
      he overated as hell
      yea he's also a conceited jerk.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
        Lmmfao...!

Comment

1. Brandon Rios
          2. Timothy Bradey
          3. Danny Garcias dad
          4. Travoris Cloud
          5. Donaire

Comment

Add that piece of **** Kevin 'Toffee hammer' B1tchell to that list.

Comment

in no order

rios - scummy all around.
              pacquiao - the william hung of boxing. pretends he's a saint. constantly lies and fools the public without any repercussions. content with fighting washed up bob arum fighters. plays with weight stipulations like nobody's business. worst fanbase in boxing history.
              chavez jr - no explanation needed.
              alvarez -"but he's only 21." worshiped for his light skin and red hair. wouldn't be **** without it. beats on light welterweights for a living.
              cotto - another pretentious looking douchebag. "strange" and not well-liked in boxing circles according to sergio martinez. the watson twins of NSB. i can't go through a thread without seeing this maricon on someone's sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                in no order

rios - scummy all around.
                pacquiao - the william hung of boxing. pretends he's a saint. constantly lies and fools the public without any repercussions. content with fighting washed up bob arum fighters. plays with weight stipulations like nobody's business. worst fanbase in boxing history.
                chavez jr - no explanation needed.
                alvarez -"but he's only 21." worshiped for his light skin and red hair. wouldn't be **** without it. beats on light welterweights for a living.
                cotto - another pretentious looking douchebag. the watson twins of NSB. i can't go through a thread without seeing this maricon on someone's sig.
                fell the same bout this one , they all gots scummy ass fanbases to

Comment

1. floyd -biitchass
                  2.broner's- idiot
                  3.bertoid - ped addict
                  4. guerrero - for acting like he's good
                  5. alexander - quitter

Comment

I don't hate or even dislike any of the following fighters (except Rios) but they all have or do something that annoys me to no end.

Pacquiao - Scared of needles. Allowed himself to be controlled by Bob Arum too much to force what the fan's want/wanted. Spouts Christian principles while committing many un-Christian like sins himself - hypocrisy is not cool. A portion of his fan base are crazed fanatics.

Mayweather - Has no regard for legacy or what the fan's want. Cares only about himself despite what the de****able defend-every-action-at-all-costs section of his fan base will tell you. Afraid of Pacquiao even though he wins comfortably.

Rios - Has pursued a carrier of beating on smaller men and yet still fails by not making weight numerous times. Gift decision vs Abril doesn't help either. Couple these with his thug-like ****** personality and its easy for him to annoy people. His next fight will be interesting.

Khan - I don't believe Khan is as arrogant as people think he is. Instead I believe his rampant ******ity is responsible for his seemingly arrogant persona. Has very little understanding in the way of how, when and what to say on many things. Does not own up to his own mistakes enough and instead seeks to blame others too often.

Chavez Jr - Disrespectful, lazy and arrogant. Claimed Martinez was average after he was taken to school.
                    Last edited by GG Magic; 09-22-2012, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Khan is about the only fighter who I dislike.

He just talks utter nonsense and thinks he's some kind of ATG, when in turth he is fast and nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X