Your top 5 current fighters you hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    I like these threads better!

hate is a strong word, but who are the top 5 active guys you really dislike or piss you off?

Vanes Martirosyan (hate his bird looking face, king of twitter fights, etc.)

Danny Green (just dislike the guy, likely cheated several times)

Chris John (fights 40 tomato cans, "champion" for 10 years)

Adrien Broner (boy has skills, but he's borderline ******ed)

Felix Sturm (uber douche)
    1.Broner
    2.Julia
    3.Fury
    4.Haye
    5.Rios

Comment

1. Broner.
      2. Floyd.
      3. Haye.
      4. Chavez Jr.
      5. Zab

Dishonourable mentions to Berto, The Hugman Hatton, Andre Dirrell (I used to like him back in the day), Devon Alexander, Vanes.

1-3 on that I really dislike. Everyone else I find annoying for a variety of reasons.

I try not to hate, though. I'd rather the fighters and thus, the sport, flourish. All these guys, to me, don't represent the sport well.

Comment

Floyd,broner,andre dirrel,khan,froch

Comment

In no order:

1. Chauncey Welliver--his presence on eas tside was kind of irritating. He tried to drum himself up as a legit contender, but I guess that's over with)
          2. Jean Pascal--for being a no-skills Frenchy
          3. Andre Ward--he's cool, but the Jesus talk needs to stay behind closed doors and sog tag needs to disappear
          4. Humberto Soto--I understand why guys like Sturm and Chris John stay home and fight stiffs (money). Soto sort of mimicked that but for no good reason. He even created the illusion that he was an avoided fighter despite being schooled by Guzman in his step up.
          5. Pacquiao

Honorable mention: Ortiz, but he doesn't make the list because I currently feel sorry for him.

Edit: Brandon Rios too, definitely. Khan in the Ortiz category.
          Last edited by Cardinal Buck; 09-22-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

froch, sturm, khan, chavez jnr, hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
              In no order:

1. Chauncey Welliver--his presence on eas tside was kind of irritating. He tried to drum himself up as a legit contender, but I guess that's over with)
              2. Jean Pascal--for being a no-skills Frenchy
              3. Andre Ward--he's cool, but the Jesus talk needs to stay behind closed doors and sog tag needs to disappear
              4. Humberto Soto--I understand why guys like Sturm and Chris John stay home and fight stiffs (money). Soto sort of mimicked that but for no good reason. He even created the illusion that he was an avoided fighter despite being schooled by Guzman in his step up.
              5. Pacquiao

Honorable mention: Ortiz, but he doesn't make the list because I currently feel sorry for him.
              Edit: Brandon Rios too, definitely. Khan in the Ortiz category.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
                That's why I said Love/Hate with Marquez. Sometimes I love him and sometimes I hate his ass lol. What he said about Mexican/Americans didn't go good with me one bit. That's the thing with some Chilangos....they're real creidos.
                Originally posted by Luffy View Post
                cuz were the best homie
                pochos

Comment

I dislike cotto tbh.....

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                    I dislike cotto tbh.....
                    he overated as hell

Comment

Dont really hate any fighter but these guys rub me the wrong way..lol

Guerrero (Mouthy)

Rico Ramos(no heart)

Joan Guzman(overrated and underrated)..lucky someone is even talking about him.

Tyson Fury(tired of his mouth)

Amir Khan(over rated....Pac fans really wanted him to beat FLOYD>>>lol)

Comment

Working...
                      X