No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    He deserves his props. But what'll happen if Marquez beats HIM convincingly. Then what?
    Thats why Mayweather wont fight Pac, he is waiting to see if someone else will do it for him. Coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Sure it means nothing ... lol! Keep thinking that ..... but you are the same guy that said a couple of posts back that everyone called out Floyd and their wish came true .... but then I stated that Manny not only called out Floyd but called him scared and all I get are excuses from you.

It is NOW and on ESPN, a legit network, Manny confirmed what everyone wanted to know ..... but what do we hear from Floyd's team? 55-45? No way, it has to be at least 60-40 .... lol!

Keep on defending Floyd ....
      All Manny has shown is he's pretty good with media tactics trying to get people believe he really wants Floyd when he won't sign a contract to fight.

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      You would be stupid to think otherwise. This wasnt an opponent who had aged 10 years. And you avoided the MAYWEATHER IS NON-NEGOTIABLE PART!
      Like I said, Manny don't want none.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
        Manny is done. The fight has lost its luster. I want to see Martinez vs Mayweather. I'm sure you'll agree with that.

I think they're too dumb to see what you're getting at. Simply put, Floyd needs Manny just as much as Manny does. It's a fact that Floyd can't make as much money fighting other fighters even at 50/50.

Pac says 45/55, winner takes the bigger split. Floyd says no, he's scared.

So we now assume he'll be announcing his next fight anytime soon. His only choice is Canelo. I can live with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Thats why Mayweather wont fight Pac, he is waiting to see if someone else will do it for him. Coward.
          If Manny really thought he could beat Floyd, he would've fought him long ago.

Guess he doesn't believe he can.

Comment

Mindbat this what will happen. They dont realize pac has already lost before and arguably to JMM in nov and officially to bradley. But in this corrupt sport they want 55/45 to winner. Fools!

Let them have their fun. Dont think they know hes promoting

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
              If Manny really thought he could beat Floyd, he would've fought him long ago. Guess he doesn't believe he can.
              LAME!! Read what Ellerbe says - FLOYD WILL DICTATE THE TERMS! THAT is NOT a negotiation!

Comment

Don't bug Floyd .... Floyd is too busy reading Marquez's book on how to defeat Manny ....... lol!

Maybe after reading the book 10 times Floyd may get the courage!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  Mindbat this what will happen. They dont realize pac has already lost before and arguably to JMM
                  And Floyd will always be remembered playing his part in not getting the fight made!

Comment

LAME!! Read what Ellerbe says - FLOYD WILL DICTATE THE TERMS! THAT is NOT a negotiation!
                    SMH! This is not a negotiation either! He is fighting JMM on Dec 8! Why did he have wait till AFTER he was signed? Cause hes promoting

Comment

• Floyd does not negotiate so he will have to LIVE WITH the fact that years down the line, he will be remembered for his part in not getting the fight made. This will be part of his legacy and fans wont be able to change that. The Boxing Public and the general public knows he has played a part in the fight not taking place.

Comment

Working...
                      X