No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Yeah, that's what the media and uncle Bob want everyone to believe.

Manny cannot beat Floyd, and you and everybody knows it. So they say "Floyd is scared". LOl!

Pulleeeze! When Floyd "retired" briefly they moved Manny up to welter thinking the coast was clear to name Manny the welterweight king.

As soon as Floyd returned, the Team Pacman excuses were flying all over the place.
    i think mayweather would beat him aswell. but he clearly is scared.

yeah how do i forget, mayweather "retired" when the division was hot! only to come back and cheat marquez on the scales, fight ortiz(lol) and then fight cotto 5 years after people wanted to see that fight.

and dont start with excuses, floyd wasnt prepared to fight by the same rules he fought everybody else was he! he thinks pac had to be cheating to get to where he is at! that says alot.

feel free to defend floyd, i really dont care. all that matters to me is if they aint fighting each other, then im not buying their fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I also remember - Many won't fight a Black fighter....then he fights one. Then it was Manny wont fight a black boxer and he fights one and then it was manny won't fight a black undefeated fighter then he fights one. Next it will be manny wont fight an undefeated black fighter with a last name that begins with Z and ends with Z.
      Stay tuned .... we are going to get some more out of this world excuses from Floyd fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Mayweather fought the same Mosley. And Pac dominated Bradley. Demanding is not negotiating. Mayweather ducks again.
        Wrooooong. What same Mosley? Did he fight the same Hatton too?

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
          continually changes his fake demands, leaves tmt when 50 and pac try to make the fight.
          50 Cent learned fast that Mayweather is a Prima Donna who cannot handle an equal star. Mayweather is NON-NEGOTIABLE, that is a FACT!

Comment

Lets' put it this way. Manny won't get past the pre-fight hype and face-offs.

He's gonna need his fans to help out.
            Let them have their fun. After JMM whoops on him theyll still think hes a god and floyds afraid. Pac is piggybacking and nothing more. Hell even Koncz came out and disputed his whole 55/45 share cause only a fool agrees to that garbage in a corrupt sport.

Getting the masses talking about Pac! Great promotion

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
              i think mayweather would beat him aswell. but he clearly is scared.

yeah how do i forget, mayweather "retired" when the division was hot! only to come back and cheat marquez on the scales, fight ortiz(lol) and then fight cotto 5 years after people wanted to see that fight.

and dont start with excuses, floyd wasnt prepared to fight by the same rules he fought everybody else was he! he thinks pac had to be cheating to get to where he is at! that says alot.

feel free to defend floyd, i really dont care. all that matters to me is if they aint fighting each other, then im not buying their fights.
              Manny cannot beat Floyd. The fact that you know it tells you why they're keeping Manny away from him. That simple.

The back and forth will continue until they actually get in the ring.

Manny don't' want none.

Comment

Manny hasn't confirmed jack. The fight would've been made long ago if that were true. He ain't fooling anyone but his fans and some casual boxing watchers. Loll!
                Sure it means nothing ... lol! Keep thinking that ..... but you are the same guy that said a couple of posts back that everyone called out Floyd and their wish came true .... but then I stated that Manny not only called out Floyd but called him scared and all I get are excuses from you.

It is NOW and on ESPN, a legit network, Manny confirmed what everyone wanted to know ..... but what do we hear from Floyd's team? 55-45? No way, it has to be at least 60-40 .... lol!

Keep on defending Floyd ....

Comment

Wrooooong. What same Mosley? Did he fight the same Hatton too?
                  You would be ****** to think otherwise. This wasnt an opponent who had aged 10 years. And you avoided the MAYWEATHER IS NON-NEGOTIABLE PART!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    Let them have their fun. After JMM whoops on him theyll still think hes a god and floyds afraid. Pac is piggybacking and nothing more. Hell even Koncz came out and disputed his whole 55/45 share cause only a fool agrees to that garbage in a corrupt sport.

Getting the masses talking about Pac! Great promotion
                    That'll be great if he can beat Marquez convincingly and quell some doubts.

He deserves his props. But what'll happen if Marquez beats HIM convincingly. Then what?

Comment

• The new saying "MAYWEATHER IS NON-NEGOTIABLE!". Mayweather to Pac "IT'S MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!"

Comment

Working...
                      X