No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
    Is it me or is Mayweather's team always throwing something out there that stops the fight from happening?
    No it's not you and Mayweathers lover sounds angry.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      you heard 'em!
      Tell it, girl!

Comment

"But, but, but, what if I lose?" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Comment

Can't someone knock this stupid, arrogant, obese moron the **** out? Just seeing a picture of him makes me angry these days.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
            I agree with Ellerbe,also i want to see official HBO PPV numbers of Pacfrauds last 4 fights not Bob Arums inflated numbers that the Pac groupie`s take as gospel.If Arum feels Pacfraud deserves 50% how come he keeps giving out PPV numbers that is`nt even verified by HBO?
            there's a shock:*******::*******::*******:

How come all pacs numbers are inflated but gaynevers are the infallible truth?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              I can't wait till Marquez beats pacquiao once again and cleans boxing of all this Mayweather-pacquiao crap. I'm tired of seeing a fight that won't even happen attract casual fans who loudly voice their opinions despite barely knowing fu*k all
              Yeah that way Mayweather can get the win without ever fighting. Just the way he likes it.

Comment

Leonard smellerbe needs to quit talking for floyd.

He is not even the trainer. ****ing guy is annoying

Comment

I dont understand how anyone can deny the fact that Floyd has in every avoided, ducked and ran from a showdown with Mann. Its been obvious since 09 Floyd didnt want any part of him. Even now as Pac begins to slow down in his career Floyd doesnt want the fight. Remember my words now PAC vs Floyd will never, ever happen.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                      there's a shock:*******::*******::*******:

How come all pacs numbers are inflated but gaynevers are the infallible truth?

Floyds PPV`s are confirmed by HBO while Arums PPV claims is his usual bs`ing to Pac groupies who are dum enough to believe them.

Comment

Working...
                      X