Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac, many think you've lost your last two fights. Why laugh and say Floyd might be scared of you? Just say it. Mean it, and knock Marquez out. Promote that fight Pac. Your fans are back and they are not better than ever, lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
      think about it every time pac gets ready to fight floyds name is never mentioned as a potiental opponet. this last time 3 names were given to pac as possible opponets and floyds name was not one of them. when floyd was to fight cotto on may 5th arum was saying pacs eye needed 8 months to heal. then when they thought floyd was going to jail and could not fight on that date, arum said well pac will use that date his eye is healed. then floyd got a stay and arum said, pac cannot fight floyd his eye is not healed. the only time arum mentions floyds name its not with the intent to try to make the fight. its to hype up pacs next fight. and you are right its obvious arum will not make this fight until he has used pac up. then he will make the floyd v pac fight and cash out. there is a reason pac for the last 4 years has only fought top rank fighters. that says it all right there.

Mr.J even the most ignorant ass wipe of a Pac fan knows the truth. They know that Pac wants NO PART of Floyd! Floyd can fight Bradley and dominate him right now and clowns would still allow the smallist part of their brains to allow them to post BS online that they don't even believe. Manny knows he has no right to a 55/45 split which is why he says he'd agree to it. A 40 million flat fee to a dude who loss his last 2 fights is more than fair. Where else is Manny gonna make anywhere near 40 million?
      Last edited by Sugar Q; 09-21-2012, 11:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
        In the end, it won't really matter if Pac loses to JMM, which, in my opinion, is likely to happen.

You notice Marquez NEVER talks about a rematch with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
          I'm sorry, were there too many syllables?
          you say war torn cotto????? the version of cotto that floyd fought corrected his stamina issues. he was much better conditioned than before and at 154 he was a full load to handle. in fact pac wanted no part of this cotto he again wanted cotto to drop down to a wt that cotto would not be competative at. and how many times did shane go to the wild card gym to beg for a fight with pac? TWICE!!! and each time roach told him no way your too good. how sorry is that. and FYI pac was not a house hold name until arum built up his rep as the man to beat floyd by using soup cans to prop him up. using floyds name brought him recognition he could only dream of. he wasnt even a house hold name among the pinoys. but ex politician arum knew how to market pac to maximize his fame. and again there is a reason pac only fights top rank fighters. and you know what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
            You notice Marquez NEVER talks about a rematch with Floyd.
            whats up sugar. JMM got dominated so bad he dont want no more. pac will get KTFO when he faces floyd( when ever bob lets him).

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
              Mr.J even the most ignorant ass wipe of a Pac fan knows the truth. They know that Pac wants NO PART of Floyd! Floyd can fight Bradley and dominate him right now and clowns would still allow the smallist part of their brains to allow them to post BS online that they don't even believe. Manny knows he has no right to a 55/45 split which is why he says he'd agree to it. A 40 million flat fee to a dude who loss his last 2 fights is more than fair. Where else is Manny gonna make anywhere near 40 million?
              Sugar these clowns are on that A-side meth again. pac has looked so bad in his last few fights i think its time for him to hang em up. he couldnt beat light punching timmy B and tim was fighting on 2 broke ankles. so how do they think this dude should get any more than 40% is beyond me. and with 40 million pac can stop borrowing money from accountants and arum and everybody else he can. this dude has been sued at least 3 times for refusing to pay money he owe people. he should have taken the 40 million cause JMM is going to end pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                I agree with Ellerbe,also i want to see official HBO PPV numbers of Pacfrauds last 4 fights not Bob Arums inflated numbers that the Pac groupie`s take as gospel.If Arum feels Pacfraud deserves 50% how come he keeps giving out PPV numbers that is`nt even verified by HBO?
                im not a pac loving douche bag like some of the people here, i find his style entertaining, though i liked it a lot more a couple years ago then now.
                and pac may take fights, just like floyd, that are safe or good match ups for his style, but he has also fought a lot of guys that have not made that much sense financially, like bradley and clottey.
                where as floyd will make a fight with a mexican, juan man marquez, and then fake an injury so its pushed back to mexican independence day, oh and then he goes and doesn't even make fuucking weight and the guy he is fighting is moving up from 135 to fight him at 147.
                i will give floyd one thing, he is very smart when it comes to the risk/reward aspect of the sport, and maximizing on the opportunities that are out there.
                bottom line, is neither guys needs each other, they are both worth millions and they both stand to make the most they have ever made by fighting each other.

Comment

• Pac isn't going to knock out Marquez. He hasn't knocked out anyone since 2009. He couldn't knock out Clottey who was paid to take a dive. I would like to see Mayweather and Pac fight but I've lost faith in all parties involved to make this happen.

Comment

• lmao!

u tell em ellerbe the cash cow is who again? thats right *****es money may is aint no pacroid competing with money may in terms of skill or ppv value/net worth.

money team calling the shots

Comment

• Originally posted by dr3w5ol View Post
                      im not a pac loving douche bag like some of the people here, i find his style entertaining, though i liked it a lot more a couple years ago then now.
                      and pac may take fights, just like floyd, that are safe or good match ups for his style, but he has also fought a lot of guys that have not made that much sense financially, like bradley and clottey.
                      where as floyd will make a fight with a mexican, juan man marquez, and then fake an injury so its pushed back to mexican independence day, oh and then he goes and doesn't even make fuucking weight and the guy he is fighting is moving up from 135 to fight him at 147.
                      i will give floyd one thing, he is very smart when it comes to the risk/reward aspect of the sport, and maximizing on the opportunities that are out there.
                      bottom line, is neither guys needs each other, they are both worth millions and they both stand to make the most they have ever made by fighting each other.

Not true!!! Pac fought Bradley and Clottey because he knew he would make the majority of the money so for him they were big money fights, well at least for Arum. Both Clottey and Bradley got equivalent to 80/20 and 75/35 deals against Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X