Comments Thread For: Ellerbe: Manny Pacquiao Can't Tell Mayweather ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Such hatred.

Did your pinoy nanny beat you as a child?
    No, I'm angry because your mother did a **** job at wiping my ass. I mean how stupid do you need to be in order to mess that up

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      LOL, damn. Ellerbe is butthurt.

Comment

What Ellerbe is trying to say is: "Pacquiao has no say in the negotiations PERIOD when it comes to a fight with Floyd, Floyd will continue with demand after demand making literally impossible for Pacquiao to even agree"

Comment

Was he sucking his boys dick while doing the interview lol

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            No, I'm angry because your mother did a **** job at wiping my ass. I mean how stupid do you need to be in order to mess that up
            What?

Why would you need anyone to wipe your ass?

Are you a cripple? That must be it because everytime you post it's like you rolled your face over the keyboard and thought "I'm such a boss" while wearing your scooby doo pajamas.

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
              What?

Why would you need anyone to wipe your ass?

Are you a cripple? That must be it because everytime you post it's like you rolled your face over the keyboard and thought "I'm such a boss" while wearing your scooby doo pajamas.
              I want to nut on your face to let her know how ****ty of a job she did.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                I want to nut on your face to let her know how ****ty of a job she did.
                Good luck nutting without arms bro.

Comment

team money's response sounds like manny is telling the truth.. mayweather is scared.

they fired back with "we dictate the terms" in other words.. manny pacquiao having agreed to terms you previously wanted is him trying to dictate the terms, well, now we want more terms.

this fight is never happening thanks to mayweather

Comment

Obviously people didn't read the LA Times article where Michael Koncz clarifies that Manny is talking about 55 to the winner and 45 to the loser.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sports...0,152958.story

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                      Floyds PPV`s are confirmed by HBO while Arums PPV claims is his usual bs`ing to Pac groupies who are dum enough to believe them.
                      Dude do you really believe you're not a groupie? Could you be in such denial?

Comment

Working...
                      X