No announcement yet.

Just watched the Canelo-Lopez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    When Canelo gets a name fighter in the ring and beats the absolute shyt out of them watch how many of you will sing a different tune.

Man I wish that Kirkland fight wouldve went through. Alvarez wouldve KO'd him in 8 rounds or less.
    So 7 rounds more than Ishida took?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      So 7 rounds more than Ishida took?
      Do you know what 8 or less means?

So because Ishida stopped a fresh out of jail Kirkland in one round means that anyone who takes longer isnt impressive?

WOW.

The hell. Makes zero sense.
      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 09-20-2012, 01:16 PM.

Comment

So now Floyd fans are hyping up Canelo too. Its not just Mexicans smh.

I dont see anything new from Canelo since his US debut. Seriously.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Who ever called canelo slow?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            So now Floyd fans are hyping up Canelo too. Its not just Mexicans smh.

I dont see anything new from Canelo since his US debut. Seriously.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
            Who is hyping him up? I havent seen that from ANY poster. I see posters acknowledging his skill set and potential. I do however see posters saying hes complete garbage which is BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
              Who is hyping him up? I havent seen that from ANY poster. I see posters acknowledging his skill set and potential. I do however see posters saying hes complete garbage which is BS.
              Pretty much this. Its like people want to sound smarter, by pointing out the fact that he gets hit. What they don't realize is, anyone that fights that style gets hit. When Martinez brawls, he gets hit as well, when he boxes, he doesn't. Same with canelo. Although, the one knock I have on him, is that he stands still in the middle of the ring a tad too much for my taste. But does that make him garbage!?

Comment

Originally posted by timboslice708 View Post
                Pretty much this. Its like people want to sound smarter, by pointing out the fact that he gets hit. What they don't realize is, anyone that fights that style gets hit. When Martinez brawls, he gets hit as well, when he boxes, he doesn't. Same with canelo. Although, the one knock I have on him, is that he stands still in the middle of the ring a tad too much for my taste. But does that make him garbage!?
                I dont understand canelo haters. Its like they dont want a future boxing star. The kid is legit. He's not a defensive genius but when he proves himself you will see a sh-t load of alts popping up around here.

Comment

The same people complaining he gets hit too much are JMM fans, Sergio fans, Pac fans, etc

They all are easy to hit.

Comment

Did people forget Canelo fought mosley? grant it he was old but still mosley is tough for anyone..

Comment

Cant wait till canelo fights cotto. He will silence alot of critics because he will punish cotto. He's got that left hook to the body that would fold a light heavyweight over.

Comment

Working...
                      X