Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched the Canelo-Lopez fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, watched the fight last night. Was majorly impressed with his combos, speed, power. I think he gives any 154 lber a run for their money. At this point, I honestly feel like he beats Floyd. Not because I think he can outbox Floyd, but because he CAN hurt him, and Floyd has a tendency to rest against the ropes. That won't work against a full fledge 154 lb. fighter. Also, one with as refined offensive skills as Canelo.

Go ahead, flame away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
      Oops I guess my whole post went over your head. Carry on.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      fck out of here hater

Comment

didnt go over my head it was just stupid,like your dumbass sig,you just wanna hate on floyd for anything,and this thread has 0 to do with floyd its bout Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87
          Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyabolic

fck out of here hater
          Still talking big over the internet bro? Keep flexing them muscles. You aint scaring me.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry.X.
            Quote:

Originally Posted by Dyabolic

didnt go over my head it was just stupid,like your dumbass sig,you just wanna hate on floyd for anything,and this thread has 0 to do with floyd its bout Canelo
            Oh you Floyd fans are so emotional. Looks like you guys follow him step for step. You aint fooling nobody bro. You trying to hype the dude up for when Floyd picks him over Martinez you can give him credit for it.

Comment

Oh you Floyd fans are so emotional. Looks like you guys follow him step for step. You aint fooling nobody bro. You trying to hype the dude up for when Floyd picks him over Martinez you can give him credit for it.

you are a troll and i would like for you to leave my thread....peace

Comment

In all fairness, I think Alvarez is definitely a credible opponent for Floyd. The size alone, makes the fight credible.

Does boxingscene really have an android app!!!!???? I just saw your signature!

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                  Who do you think wins at 154 Larry, Canelo vs Sergio if he could make the weight?
                  Anybody who thinks canelo can beat Sergio is high

Comment

He has a point. I would bet my left nut Floyd is never fighting Martinez. Even though there are no reasons he shouldn't and it makes as much sense as the pacquiao fight, which he will also never take.

Comment

His combinations where the main thing that impressed me from that fight. Fast, compact, crisp and powerful. He will be a problem for anyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X