Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez 3 did 1.3 million PPV buys. How much will Pacquiao/Marquez 4 do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

300k could be less

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
      Your act was stale last time perro
      no idea who ur talking about, you have the same join month as me and more posts.

should i throw out random names for u? stfu and stop harassing me

As far as boxing talk goes, I see this doing 1.1-1.4 mil PPV buys. People respect these two warriors.

Comment

i don't see it going over a million buys by 2 much--i could be wrong--i'm actually happy he's fighting jmm again believe it or not--i would have rather watched him fight bradley just to erase any doubt anyone had over it, but i wanted to see him fight jmm b4 fighting floyd just to erase any excuse people will have once he fights and loses very bad to floyd....but, i feel jmm will open up some serious ass whoopin juice on manny--i feel jmm is going to dominate manny--i just have that gut feeling---

i wouldn't be surprised it he stopped manny late at all...call me crazy--i hope i'm wrong--i want to see manny kill this guy b4 getting killed by floyd so his fans can go into hiding like everybody else does after floyd ****s their fighter up----but, i feel jmm is going to spank manny's ass, and it won't be close.....it's a pick em fight, but jmm shocks us again....not in winning, but how he wins---we'll see though...

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
          i don't see it going over a million buys by 2 much--i could be wrong--i'm actually happy he's fighting jmm again believe it or not--i would have rather watched him fight bradley just to erase any doubt anyone had over it, but i wanted to see him fight jmm b4 fighting floyd just to erase any excuse people will have once he fights and loses very bad to floyd....but, i feel jmm will open up some serious ass whoopin juice on manny--i feel jmm is going to dominate manny--i just have that gut feeling---

i wouldn't be surprised it he stopped manny late at all...call me crazy--i hope i'm wrong--i want to see manny kill this guy b4 getting killed by floyd so his fans can go into hiding like everybody else does after floyd ****s their fighter up----but, i feel jmm is going to spank manny's ass, and it won't be close.....it's a pick em fight, but jmm shocks us again....not in winning, but how he wins---we'll see though...
          I don't think anyone will bother reading that, please work on your overall reading comprehension.

Comment

What's funny is initially we had Arum saying it did 1.4 million, then we had reports of 1.2 million, and now we have it did almost 1.3 million. Nothing official, hmmmmm.

I'm think the fight really did probably 1.15-1.2 million tops. Same way that Pac-Bradley probably did 800K tops, not the 900K-1.0 million reported going bac and forth, and the same way I think Pac-Mosley probably did closer to 1.2 million.

Arum hasn't released official Pac PPV numbers since Margarito 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              What's funny is initially we had Arum saying it did 1.4 million, then we had reports of 1.2 million, and now we have it did almost 1.3 million. Nothing official, hmmmmm.

I'm think the fight really did probably 1.15-1.2 million tops. Same way that Pac-Bradley probably did 800K tops, not the 900K-1.0 million reported going bac and forth, and the same way I think Pac-Mosley probably did closer to 1.2 million.

Arum hasn't released official Pac PPV numbers since Margarito 2 years ago.
              When Oscar releases PPV numbers = "It's totally legit, it's OFFICIAL numbers."

When Arum does = "Lying snake, old ass man is lying they aren't official."

Sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                I don't think anyone will bother reading that, please work on your overall reading comprehension.
                lol---

you don't think anybody will read this but you want me to work on my overall reading comprehension?lmao--

wtf does that even mean?---don't you mean my writing or typing comprehension?...and how do know i didn't comprehend correctly without reading it?

you would have to read it to know this wouldn't you?

you ****ing little tool--that's all you are--nothing more---get a life kid.

you work on your reading comprehension---if you can't read sentences well, don't take it out on me punk-lol

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post
                  When Oscar releases PPV numbers = "It's totally legit, it's OFFICIAL numbers."

When Arum does = "Lying snake, old ass man is lying they aren't official."

Sheep.
                  HBO released the numbers for Floyd's fights with Marquez, Mosley, and Cotto. The Ortiz was fight wasn't released by HBO, only Golden Boy.

HBO hasn't released Manny's numbers officially his last 3 fights. Also, Arum never released a "revenue generated" number, not since Pac's fight with Margarito. Coincidence???

At least Golden Boy released the revenue that Floyd-Ortiz made, 78 million. If they lied about the revenue the fight generated, they'd be in trouble with the law.

Arum hasn't released any number on Pac's revenue generated in his last 3 fights. That's why Schaefer proposed that Arum should open up his books so they can determine the split, but I doubt Bob Arum would open his boos up for people to see the real numbers.

Comment

I'm guessing it'll do 600-800 PPV's but Arum will tell you its 1.5 mill. smh

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      HBO released the numbers for Floyd's fights with Marquez, Mosley, and Cotto. The Ortiz was fight wasn't released by HBO, only Golden Boy.

HBO hasn't released Manny's numbers officially his last 3 fights. Also, Arum never released a "revenue generated" number, not since Pac's fight with Margarito. Coincidence???

At least Golden Boy released the revenue that Floyd-Ortiz made, 78 million. If they lied about the revenue the fight generated, they'd be in trouble with the law.

Arum hasn't released any number on Pac's revenue generated in his last 3 fights. That's why Schaefer proposed that Arum should open up his books so they can determine the split, but I doubt Bob Arum would open his boos up for people to see the real numbers.
                      These numbers are coming from somewhere.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pay-per-view#HBO_PPV

It even says Pac-Bradley only did 700k, which I don't doubt at all. Bradley has no fans.

Comment

Working...
                      X