Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao/Marquez 3 did 1.3 million PPV buys. How much will Pacquiao/Marquez 4 do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
    With the huge agreement with espn to help promote the fight for the first time I think this fight is going to have 1.5 million PPV Buys.
    Who said it did 1.3, Bob? Unless HBO releases the numbers I don't buy it, Bobs known to embellish.
    But I stopped caring how much a fight does, I don't buy um anyway (But I will be watching "wink wink")
    Last edited by cixthree; 09-19-2012, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Yup all of Pac's PPV numbers are fake, but Floyd's aren't.

smh @ floyd stans

Comment

The fight would have made more money in a big soccer stadium in Mexico but i guess no one want to go down there ... hell im latino and i dont want to go there,

Comment

Originally posted by Califas View Post

smh @ floyd stans
          That's why these clowns are not boxing fans. They're plain dickriders. You'd think that these fantasy kids would hope Manny would do well in PPV so they'll able to see Maynever whop Manny's ass. It's even embarrassing that their idol has to impose all these stupid conditions when everyone says Floyd would win and make more than $150 million. What a joke.

Comment

No interest at all, I though Pacman won ALL the bouts, although close but at this time "not interested" anymore! Manny and Floyd need to fight each other and there should be no interest in them other than that. I don't know how either fighters fans can stand behind them, they're fans are demoted to pawns! Ray.

Comment

hopefully 0

Comment

Just for the record some people claimed UFC having the HW championship on Fox hurt the numbers. Personally I didn't, watched both no problem, but some claimed it. I think it'll break 1 million. Pac always seems to be able to. But I don't see much of the demand. Maybe I'm wrong. Having it in a stadium in Mexico would have at least put a different spin on it. Now it truly feels like they're just recycling opponents for Pacquiao.

If they were smart they'd promote this as Pacquiao's last fight where he wants to do the one thing he's never done and that's beat Marquez convincingly. Oh and I also do hope he retires after this. Him and Mayweather aren't ever going to fight so just retire.

Comment

Real boxing fans support these warriors, I'm sure it will do the same if not higher.

ESPN will help a little bit, but not too much. If they show 24/7 on HBO then it will help some though.
                  not this fight

Comment

Originally posted by jhon123 View Post
                    i reckon this fight will probably do about a milion buys maybe even less, rememer the third fight was supposed to be pacquiao(the young,hungry,in his prime)fighter destroying the older marquez and we all know what happened there, the first two fights were FOTY contenders but the third was quite boring, i reckon the 4th will be boring aswell,i think its fair to say both pacquiao and marquez are past there best days
                    The third fight was actually "toe(foot)-gripping". I think that this fight will be expected to be close by most, but will have an unexpected ending. If Pacquiao changes his tactics and waits for Marquez, Marquez will be forced to attack more giving MannyP a better chance to put him down.

But neither of them can afford to have a fight very late in their careers, and with their reputations, especially Pacquiao, which will not be crowd pleasing.

Comment

smh @ floyd stans
                      Your act was stale last time perro

Comment

Working...
                      X