Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Breaks Hand, Tears Knee Ligaments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm curious to know what round sergio broke his hand?? And I dont know why everyone is assuming sergio tore his ACL lets wait and see until a proper diagnosis comes outs. It could just be a sprained knee...Lets hope for the best!
    Last edited by Southpawology; 09-16-2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Screw the rematch, I want to see GGG vs Martinez

Comment

Don't matta, besides da 12th round, it won't even a fair fight

Comment

Lmao! And according to Chavez and his fans hes on the same level as Martinez cause of one mere KD after 12 rounds. FOH

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

People don't seem to realize this could keep Sergio on the shelf for awhile. That's not good for someone at 37, though he's still in his peak as a fighter I think, you just never know at that age.

Comment

So Chavez gave him several bad cuts, had him break his hand and destroy his knees, knocked him down and almost finished him. But the only thing you will hear is how Martinez dominitatiated him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                So Chavez gave him several bad cuts, had him break his hand and destroy his knees, knocked him down and almost finished him. But the only thing you will hear is how Martinez dominitatiated him.
                Yeah, Chavez was a cool punching bag.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                  Can we give a round of applause to Martinez??
                  olé!!
                  Exactly. People seem to forget that prior to that 12 rd accidental knockdown the fight was all about Martinez outclassing Chavez. Personally, I cannot understand why do people give so much props to a cruiserweight-sized guy who blatantly refused to take the proper test and got serious beating from a much smaller older guy nevertheless, while doing nothing but his best impression of Clottey for half an hour in the freakin ring.

As for the future, Golovkin vs Martinez would be much better than the rematch - if Martinez manages to recover from his injuries. If not, I want to see Chavez thrown in there with Golovkin. That would be one brutal massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by Troav View Post
                    Yeah, Chavez was a cool punching bag.
                    I have a punching bag too and my bag never cut me or dropped me and almost knocked me out cold. I also never broke my hand on the bag and tore my knees. Man, what kind of bag did you buy?

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
                      Martinez owned 99.99% of dat fight and made Chavez look like a lost child. Chavez didn't injure Martinez's hand or knee and dis Martinez seemed like he was fine afta da fight, Chavez looked beaten to a pulp.

Comment

Working...
                      X