No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martinez: If Julio Wants a Rematch, We'll Do a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reported! View Post
    Bad example considering Mayweather-Mosley was extremely boring compared to this fight. But I see the point.
    This fight wasn't all that exciting aside from half of a round, with Sergio dominating all the other action. It was pretty similar actually, only Floyd wasn't knocked down like Sergio was.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      This fight wasn't all that exciting aside from half of a round, with Sergio dominating all the other action. It was pretty similar actually, only Floyd wasn't knocked down like Sergio was.
      I found it much more exciting. I couldn't even get through the Mosley fight when they aired it a few months ago on AUDIENCE, too boring.

Comment

It was nothing like Mayweather-Mosley other than the dominance.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          It was nothing like Mayweather-Mosley other than the dominance.
          That's what I'm saying. It was exciting for about half a round, the rest was dominated by one guy. Not that exciting really.

The 12th of Chavez-Martinez was more exciting than the 2nd of Floyd-Mosley though.

Comment

Rematch is not for necessary for Marvilla. Take away the 12th round and your left with a one-sided landslide. Nothing to prove in a rematch except to get a big paycheck. Martinez should move forward and look for another money fight...perhaps Carnelo or Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              The thing is, Chavez is gonna look even worse this time, as he should really be considering moving up.
              Yeah, he should be. It shouldn't take long for his god daddy Jose Sulaiman to strip Ward and set him up with another vacant "title fight".

Comment

As I said in another tread, both fighters did what they were known for & Chavez showed more in this loss than ginger did in victory.

Comment

If Martinez wanted to go for greatness in his era, he'd go up in weight and fight Andre Ward. A reason I say Ward's win over Dawson was a good win but nowhere near great or on the level to deserve the praise since, is because Ward didn't go up to 175 for it.

If not, Martinez shouldn't rematch Chavez. He should fight Geale, Golovkin, Quillin/N'Jikam, Piog, etc.
                  That doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Logic wise.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lol everybody will want a rematch, cause chavez almost knock him out in that last round, it was chavez first match against a world class fighter n huge step up against the p4p top 5, chavez will gain a lil more experience from this, i think the rematch will go the same

Comment

I am sure he would do it, you get a bigger Pay Day in a rematch against a EASY OPPONENT lol

Comment

Working...
                      X