Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach - Fail Coach Of Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest I see the fighters are failing. Pacquaio couldn't stick to the plan he has trained for against marquez. Khan went out too aggressive. Chavez Jr. can't do anything against martinez because martinez is just too damn good. all he could do is wait for that hard punch.

Comment

i made a thread about this before which just vanished from the board anyway Roach is on the decline its time he hangs up the training mitts

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I would be embarrassed as f-ck if I got beat up in a one on one in front of my dad..When i'm BIGGER and TALLER than the other dude. Like WTF. I would run away from home.

Green when I can give it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I would be embarrassed as f-ck if I got beat up in a one on one in front of my dad..When i'm BIGGER and TALLER than the other dude. Like WTF. I would run away from home.
          LMAO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            yeah...its Roaches fault that JCCjr didnt show up to train half the time and didnt listen to anyone.

END THREAD!
            Exactly.

Freddie was at that gym, waiting to hold pads for Chavez Jr. It was Jr who made him wait for an hour and then didn't even bother to show up.

Comment

Him n Steward need to ride off into the sunset..

Comment

Can't believe people are still trying to defend Roach. He is crap fullstop..

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  Have you seen a coach have a bad year as much as Roach has?

Its getting time to retire
                  come on mang... pac got robbed... khan has no chin... chavez jr doesn't train hard... can't blame it all on roach

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    come on mang... pac got robbed... khan has no chin... chavez jr doesn't train hard... can't blame it all on roach
                    What use is Roach to boxers?

Roach doesnt build fighters from the down up, he gets semi skilled boxers and adds a few flurries to their game..

Roach said they underestimated Sergios speed, wtf, did they watch any of his fights?

Chavez didnt have a clue what to do, he was lost in there,

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                      When they were all wining Mr. Roach was getting the credit. So it works both ways I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                      X