Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Martinez Not Capable of a High Pace For Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and Chavez is capable? Please dude was dying vs a slow ass Marco Antonio Rubio...

Comment

Every guy whos fought Martinez tried to stand in front of em and box him. Exept for Margarito. Pressure and power and a great chin.

Comment

there's good reason why scum bag bob has spoon fed chavez jr. opponents for the last 9 years, and after watching this clown's training habits, if he doesn't quit first, tomorrow night he's going to take a beating of epic proportions

Comment

Vanes proved Chavez can't hang at a high paced round. He beat the tar outta Jr in a sparring match.

Comment

Roach has been so wrong with his last few game plans that I could care less what he thinks. If anything I wonder if Jr. can fight at a high pace.

Comment

Chavez definitely has a chance but I give the edge to Martinez.. fk! only 2 more days

Comment

I think he showed he was against PWill and at a higher pace than Chavez Jr is capable of.

Comment

chavez, jr. is coming into this fight an underdog even though he is the crowd favorite. martinez is an old man and his body breaks down easily. roach is right, only way martinez loses this fight is if he somehow runs out of gas in the late rounds. but i don't see that happening since martinez is an excellent all around athlete unless chavez, jr. dominates consistently with a barrage of body punches without getting hit squarely. my heart is routing for chavez, jr. but my brain is telling me to bet on martinez to win by late stoppage or UD.

Comment

Chavesita has fought nobodies and has no real power he pressures but misses a lot he has bad foot work that Sergio can get a easy knock down from Sergio is too good too fast too experienced and hits harder

Comment

Roach does have a point, even if it isn't particularly groundbreaking (heard this observation from Martinez fans and haters alike). You have to wonder if Martinez should reverse roles with Chavez and try to go to the body early. Maybe it's just my flawed recollection of his recent fights, but Martinez does tend to chase heads.

Would love to see Chavez KO'd on a body shot...how ironically sweet would that be?

Comment

Working...
                      X