No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent speaks on his joint venture with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Now Im intrigued as to why this was filed in Delaware...
    certain states have laws that are more business friendly than others

Comment

• What I took from 50's comments was that he wanted to make the Pac/Floyd fight still when the fight is still considered "The Fight". Floyd instead refused to do business. I bet Pacquiao right now doesn't have a clue like the dumbass he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
        I work in corporate litigation so I can find almost anything you need related to any Florida based corporation.

And here's the corporate docs your referring to:

http://www.sunbiz.org/pdf/37658557.pdf

And the Articles of Organization doesn't list the members. The LLC Operating Agreement will which is not public information. The Articles of Organization are public though. Delaware charges a fee to obtain them though.
        LOL! I really hope you do work in corporate litigation because you dug deep and fast! Definitely explains your post though.

And while you're still in the digging mode, can you dig up the Articles of Organization for a company named Yurcor, based in FL. Nevermind if you have to pay though.

Funny stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
          LOL! I really hope you do work in corporate litigation because you dug deep and fast! Definitely explains your post though.

And while you're still in the digging mode, can you dig up the Articles of Organization for a company named Yurcor, based in FL. Nevermind if you have to pay though.

Funny stuff!
          Its all public. Just search this site http://www.sunbiz.org/

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Now Im intrigued as to why this was filed in Delaware...
            Tax breaks (i.e. no income tax, etc).

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
              certain states have laws that are more business friendly than others
              Interesting. I wonder what type of advantages Delaware has.

EDIT: Nvm I guess he answered it up there.

Comment

• 50: "Floyd don't want none"

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  Its all public. Just search this site http://www.sunbiz.org/
                  Very nice, thanks. Bookmarked!

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    I explained it right here : http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...9&postcount=72

You didn't ***** slap nothing, you said "counterpunchers" is an oversimplified description of styles, I'm guessing you never use that term yourself, otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.
                    God damn, you need some major practice in reading comprehension. I said that you were complaining about me thinking Floyd could be afraid to fight Manny because I'm not a pro fighter so I can't possibly have an opinion about whether someone is ducking another fighter. I then said that because I'm assuming you're also not a professional fighter, I could find a post of yours doing exactly what you're angry at me for doing: suggesting that fighter X is possibly ducking fighter Y. That would make you a hypocrite by your very own logic.

Also, stop pretending you're still arguing with me. You're not responding to what I'm actually saying, you're still arguing with straw men. I never said I know Floyd is scared, I said I'm open to the possibility that he is. I don't need to be a professional fighter to accept reality, you dumb biyatch.

Oh no, there's no way Floyd is ducking anyone! There's no way any professional fighter is ducking another one! I'm not allowed to suggest that, because I'm not a professional fighter myself! What a crock of ****.

You said you believe Floyd would win but you don't think Floyd is willing to take that risk, so basically you're saying that you have more confidence in Floyd's ability than Floyd himself.
                    Why are you continuing to bull****? If you can't argue with me, just give up. In the post you're responding to, I clearly said that I never said "I don't think Floyd is willing to take that risk". Am I open to the possibility that he isn't? Sure. As I also said in my last post, I'm open to the idea that Manny was ducking Floyd as well. There's also the possibility that Arum didn't want Manny fighting Floyd, of course. Go read my original post before you make me argue with a ******ed person for no reason.

If you don't see how ******ed that statement is then I can't help you. To suggest that a man who regularly puts his life and health on the line doesn't have as much confidence in himself as a forum member who probably got a regular 9 to 5 job, shows how delusional some people are. Totally disconnected with reality.
                    And again you nitwit, it's not my statement. I didn't say with certainty that Floyd is ducking. It's possible he is. It's possible both of them are afraid that the other will beat them. It's possible neither one is scared. It's possible Arum's the one ****ing this all up. Do you understand my mindset now? For ****'s sake, do I need to spell it out for you? It appears someone is totally disconnected with the reality of what I said.

You defended triangle theories and got made to look like the underwhelming intellectual force that you are. You then misrepresented what I said to have a pointless argument with me and dig your hole even deeper. In conclusion:
                    -Triangle theories are bull****.
                    -I'm open to the possibility that Floyd is ducking Manny. This is a thread that has a lot to do with that subject. In another topic, I'd suggest maybe Manny is ducking. But any time someone suggests something you don't like about your rich idol, you throw a fit. And that's why you occasionally need to be b1tch slapped, and I'm happy to oblige.
                    Last edited by samouraļ; 09-13-2012, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• streetwaves once again laying down complete ownage of the unedcuated Floyd fanatics who won't jump off the sack.

Comment

Working...
                      X