Collapse
No announcement yet.

[New Video] 50 Cent speaks on his joint venture with Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So TMT is owned (or at the very least a trademarked subsidiary of) Mayweather Promotions?

This is totally some dumbass WWE stuff going on. Pac, May and 50 are laughing all the way to the bank at their ******ed fans...

Comment

• Originally posted by subtle View Post
      He's in your country making millions off of Americans. How angry does this make you? lmao
      I'm not American and I don't live there, you ARE as stupid as his uneducated ass... lol

Comment

• Originally posted by subtle View Post
        That's not Arum on the phone you sheep. Karceno is known for lying for exclusives.
        Nah. That is really Bob Arum. And this is not the first time Karceno has interviewed Bob Arum.

Comment

• sounds to me that Floyd and 50 are falling out over Ms Jackson. Everything else is a smoke screen.

Comment

• I dont even...well whatever. Each side will interpret what they want. Whats ckear to me is there's a rift and who knows whats next but i could care less as long as floyd fights good fights. Or retire. Whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              So TMT is owned (or at the very least a trademarked subsidiary of) Mayweather Promotions?

This is totally some dumbass WWE stuff going on. Pac, May and 50 are laughing all the way to the bank at their ******ed fans...
              The Money Team, LLC is owned by Mayweather Promotions, LLC.

Is the Money Team, LLC the same as TMT Promotions that 50 cent was forming?

Comment

• Nope. TMT PRomotions is a Delaware Entity formed by 50 Cent:

Detail by Entity Name
                Foreign Limited Liability Company
                TMT FIGHT PROMOTIONS, LLC
                Cross Reference Name
                TMT PROMOTIONS, LLC
                Filing Information
                Document Number M12000004276
                FEI/EIN Number NONE
                Date Filed 07/30/2012
                State DE
                Status ACTIVE
                Principal Address
                264 WEST 40TH STREET, 15TH FLOOR
                NEW YORK NY 10018
                Mailing Address
                NEW YORK NY 10018
                Registered Agent Name & Address
                CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
                1201 HAYS STREET
                TALLAHASSEE FL 32301-2525 US
                Manager/Member Detail
                Name & Address
                Title MGRM
                JACKSON, CURTIS

NEW YORK NY 10018
                Annual Reports
                No Annual Reports Filed
                Document Images
                07/30/2012 -- Foreign Limited

Note: This is not official record. See documents if question or conflict.
                Last edited by -PBP-; 09-13-2012, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yesir View Post
                  sounds to me that Floyd and 50 are falling out over Ms Jackson. Everything else is a smoke screen.

If there is a falling out, and that's an IF, it would be primarily because of business. Floyd just got out of jail where he was locked in a cell without any social interaction for over two months. Now that he has his freedom back, I think business is one of the last things he's focused on. He's only been out of jail for a month! So I don't think he's all that interested in any serious business right now. And most people wouldn't be either if placed in the same situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                    I dont even...well whatever. Each side will interpret what they want. Whats ckear to me is there's a rift and who knows whats next but i could care less as long as floyd fights good fights. Or retire. Whatever.
                    Honestly, the last fighter I'm worried about atm is Mayweather. He's almost out the door, barely fights and has already made a substantial amount of $$$ in the sport. I wanna know what's gonna happen to Gamboa/Dirrell/Zab and everyone else that was signed to TMT.
                    Last edited by kiaba360; 09-13-2012, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Honestly, the last fighter I care about atm is Mayweather. He's almost out the door, barely fights and has already made a substantial amount of $$$ in the sport. I wanna know what's gonna happen to Gamboa/Dirrell/Zab and everyone else that was signed to TMT.
                      I agree. I mean I'm a fan but i wouldn't at all be disappointed if he hung them up rite now. I do wanna see at least 1 more fight from him tho. Martinez or Manny. We'll see

Comment

Working...
                      X