No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Bothered By The Critics of Lopez Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    So who you want him to face then. Rosado? Are we going to believe in this renew guy for beating a smaller Soto and a guy like Powell? Quintana? For beating an overated Latimore? Or we are going to think that Ishe Smith is any good and he has a chance?

It is a business. GBP needs to sell the show to Showtime. Aint what we want, it is what those company want.
    Wait, for some strange reason it seems to me like you are actually trying to dissect other 154lber's as opponents for ginger. I mean who does that?? Like Rosado & Quintana are lesser fighters than a bloated jr welterweight at 154. Like Powel or Ishe aren't better wins than ginger's entire $h1tty a$$ resume, lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      There were so many people begging him for a shot that are JMW's:
      Trout, Bundrage, Lara, Vanes, Molina.
      2 of those guys are champions.... one of them is fighting Cotto now too since Alvarez and his team decided not to fight a JMW.
      I think it's a farce that they're having lopez jump up in weight in 2 consecutive fights.
      Good for Lopez, but it's still a B.S pick.
      They can't act like there wasn't anybody else out there.
      Didnt I already break out the situation with each of them? Trout has a WBA belt. Sulaiman is crying about that unification, he dont wants it. Ducking K9 is not a shame. We know how much he wants to fight but he dont fight if there is no good money. Not fighting LARA is a straight DUCK. They know he wont beat Lara. We all know about Vanes situation. And Molina? What company is paying to see him? NO ONE. Fighting Lopez is a BS fight, but it can sell because of what he did. It seems like you cant understand the business side. It is not what we want, it is what they want.

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Wait, for some strange reason it seems to me like you are actually trying to dissect other 154lber's as opponents for ginger. I mean who does that?? Like Rosado & Quintana are lesser fighters than a bloated jr welterweight at 154. Like Powel or Ishe aren't better wins than ginger's entire $h1tty a$$ resume, lol!!
      Shot Cintron and Mosley are better than Powell and Ishe. Stop the hate man. You have a campaign to discredit anything he does. I can agree he straight DUCK Lara, but the rest of your talk has been troll material. Dude, I remember you having more sense than that before. I dont know if you still are in rehab after Martinez KTFO Williams, but you need help with your hate towards the ginger. The kid has been calling out far more dangerous and better fighters in Floyd and Cotto.

I will join in your hate campaign if in December his stay busy fight is not Rosado, Quintana, Smith, Hernandez, Melendez, and any other decent SWW/LMW

Comment

Didnt I already break out the situation with each of them? Trout has a WBA belt. Sulaiman is crying about that unification, he dont wants it. Ducking K9 is not a shame. We know how much he wants to fight but he dont fight if there is no good money. Not fighting LARA is a straight DUCK. They know he wont beat Lara. We all know about Vanes situation. And Molina? What company is paying to see him? NO ONE. Fighting Lopez is a BS fight, but it can sell because of what he did. It seems like you cant understand the business side. It is not what we want, it is what they want.

But fighting Hatton and Cintron is what the people want to see?
        People only wanted to see Mosley because he's a name despite the fact he's shot to hell and Gomez because he's a Mexican.
        Also I'm pretty sure if Trout was offered a fight, like legit asked to fight, with the condition to drop his title, I wouldn't think it's out of this realm that he'd do it.
        Also the Suliman unification cry is just a defense against fighting against dangerous opponents that isn't Floyd.
        As soon as Floyd fight is available, he'll beg to unify the WBC and WBA after adding in his diamond title.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          As soon as Floyd fight is available, he'll beg to unify the WBC and WBA after adding in his diamond title.
          Sad, but true.

You would think LMW was a crime scene with all the tape surrounding Canelo's career.

Comment

Shot Cintron and Mosley are better than Powell and Ishe. Stop the hate man. You have a campaign to discredit anything he does. I can agree he straight DUCK Lara, but the rest of your talk has been troll material. Dude, I remember you having more sense than that before. I dont know if you still are in rehab after Martinez KTFO Williams, but you need help with your hate towards the ginger. The kid has been calling out far more dangerous and better fighters in Floyd and Cotto.

I will join in your hate campaign if in December his stay busy fight is not Rosado, Quintana, Smith, Hernandez, Melendez, and any other decent SWW/LMW
            Forget Punisher & Martinez. We're discussing ginger/Lopez & the entire 154lb division that ginger has ducked. He was called out by both K-9 & Trout. How you even manage to disregard jr middleweights in favor of a jr welterweight is down right ridiculous.

So calling out Floyd & Cotto while ducking 154 in it's entirety is worthy of some kind of bold acknowledgement?? How do you figure that??

Was Rosado 1 of only 2 jr middleweights available for ginger?? Didn't Trout, K-9, Lara, Vanes, Molina call him out too. but you defend ginger fighting a jr welterweight??

Comment

Alvarez, most protected boxer in boxing & why can't WBC enforce it's own rules...he hasn't ever fought his mandatory or # 1...the guys a disgrace 2 the sport & himself...

Comment

Canelo is benefiting from the politics of boxing, very simple.

Jtcs1981 is basically saying what I've heard many say, "it's not his fault, it's just business." He's right, but it doesn't make it anymore acceptable.

Comment

Canelo is so used to doing this that he's already immune to the media.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    Alvarez, most protected boxer in boxing & why can't WBC enforce it's own rules...he hasn't ever fought his mandatory or # 1...the guys a disgrace 2 the sport & himself...
                    Floyd still has the WBC title..... been almost a year

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Canelo is benefiting from the politics of boxing, very simple.

Jtcs1981 is basically saying what I've heard many say, "it's not his fault, it's just business." He's right, but it doesn't make it anymore acceptable.
                      Anybody who says this then should also defend Marquez vs Pacquiao 4.... same concept.
                      I agree though.... it's disgusting how he has faced 2 3 WW's, 2 JMW's and now a JWW for his title.... it's just disgusting

Comment

Working...
                      X