No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roy Hobbs View Post
    Maury: "in the case of chantel jackson & her cute twin boys with gap tooth's......... Mr.50 cent................ YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!!!

crowd: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

chantel:"yesssssss!!! i mean nooooooo"

floyd: "leonard hold me."

50 cent: "you aint getting my vitamin water money b*tch."

crowd: "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"
    Ellerbe wouldn't hold Floyd back. He would take the hits from 50 for Floyd.
    Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    LMAO!! Funny ass sig. I was on the TMT bandwagon for about 2 weeks, but then I said, "Let me wait til they get their first card together before I get too hype about it."

So what's gonna happen with the rest of the roster?
    Im guessing or at least hoping they will all be sent to Mayweather Promotions.
    Originally posted by New England View Post
    floyd vs 50 cent in celebrity boxing

i couldnt care any less about their personal lives, it's just a shame to see boxers align themsleves with tmt right before it dissolves.

it won't bode well for their careers.

fast women never stick around.
    Dude, you just reminded me of that show back in the day with the clay figures. Celebrity Deathmatch was it? Haha man wth why did they stop that show? Nothing good ever lasts... Just like the Chappelle show.
    Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    they shoulda offered Broner a contract riiiight before they disbanded
    Hehe trolled by his idol.

Comment

• Is there really any reason Gamboa shouldn't go to GBP? They'd take care of him well. He needs to stop believing he'll get more money with Floyd, he may be "Money" Mayweather, but the money he makes is for himself, his obsession with money stops within himself.

Comment

• So assuming that this is 100% true and all the fighters become promoted by Mayweather Promotions, then wtf did 50 get a license for? I don't understand how someone goes through the process of building a roster, and then the next minute, he abandons the whole thing. Weren't they looking for a TV date just a week/couple weeks ago? Very weird turn of events. Well, I guess you can't have TMT without Money May.

Comment

• Well der goes all dat talk about tmt promotions running da sport, easy come easy go.

Comment

• I cant believe noone mentioned it yet...
            Floyd broke off ties with TMT and 50 for talking to Arum regarding a PAC fight j/k

Comment

• Wow, just wow lol.

Comment

• Does Floyd have a promotional license??

Comment

• The reason tmt is going out, is simple and the reason he and floyd are not so close anymore is simple....50 cant get started big time without floyd, and 50 automatically thought floyd would stop working with golden boy. He was wrong. Its as simple as that. If it ain't broke, dont fix it.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Does Floyd have a promotional license??
                    Doesn't matter. He has GBP and Schaefer by his side.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Doesn't matter. He has GBP and Schaefer by his side.
                      Seems like "Mayweather Promotion" fighters might as well be signed to GBP then. Floyd is basically playing the middle man, the guy that can be easily cut out of the equation if things ever go awry.

What I'm hoping is that 50 comes back under a new name, and then buys back all the fighters.
                      Last edited by kiaba360; 09-12-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X