No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    well...50 can get pretty much any female he wants...he was supposed to be tight homeys with Floyd...kinda messed up IMO

morals aside, ms j has junk in the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      Man, you don't do that type of shit...

It just hit me, this sounds like a Jerry Springer episode.

"My best friend banged my fiance"

Test results:
      When we asked Mr Curtis Jackson whether he banged your fiance or not while you were in jail and he answered No.....

The results when we come back....

Jerry Jerry Jerry!

floyd vs 50 cent in celebrity boxing

i couldnt care any less about their personal lives, it's just a shame to see boxers align themsleves with tmt right before it dissolves.

it won't bode well for their careers.

fast women never stick around.

Comment

People still believing the 50/Ms. Jackson rumors?

Comment

50 had to dip in ms. Jackson

Comment

This is hilarious. So many threads are going to be bumped and laughed at if TMT is already dead.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              This is hilarious. So many threads are going to be bumped and laughed at if TMT is already dead.

i was waiting for their first friggin boxing match to break out the annointing oil, but i really thought these guys were going to make at least a bit of noise. there's a ton of money and influence in that organization.

i really thought they had a shot.

goldenboy made sure to start small and locally. they've got a pretty active club scene on the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i was waiting for their first friggin boxing match to break out the annointing oil, but i really thought these guys were going to make at least a bit of noise. there's a ton of money and influence in that organization.

i really thought they had a shot.

goldenboy made sure to start small and locally. they've got a pretty active club scene on the west coast.
                All these freaking boxers left to go there, too. They all look like such jackasses now. I don't care if its sad for them, I find it funny. I couldn't believe how many known boxers were jumping ship, they are going to be mad.

Comment

TMT didn't even last two fuckin months, jeez lol

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    All these freaking boxers left to go there, too. They all look like such jackasses now. I don't care if its sad for them, I find it funny. I couldn't believe how many known boxers were jumping ship, they are going to be mad.

they shoulda offered Broner a contract riiiight before they disbanded

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      they shoulda offered Broner a contract riiiight before they disbanded

What a missed opportunity! Although, that should have been our first hint that Floyd wasn't too hot on the idea, because if Floyd was really all in on this then Broner would have blown 50 Cent to get a contract.

Comment

Working...
                      X