Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMT dead already...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not going to speculate about the "50 cent banged Ms. Jackson" rumors, but even Stevie Wonder can see that chick has gold digger written all over her face.

Comment

Since all those fighters were signed by TMT, does Mayweather now control the other fighters?

Comment

Welcome back folks. Here we have Mr Floyd Mayweather who believes his best friend *Maywether interrupts Jerry and tells him EX best friend Jerry* Ok... Ex best friend. Anyway, Mr Floyd Mayweather believes Mr Curtis Jackson banged his fiance while he was in jail. But his EX best friend claims this is not true. We put him on a lie detector test and the results are in!

Jerry Jerry Jerry

When we asked Mr Curtis Jackson whether he banged Ms. Jackson while his EX best friend was in jail and he answered No and the lie detector test says that was a.... LIE!

Jerry Jerry Jerry!

Not only that but we also did a DNA test and we found out Mr Curtis Jackson and Ms Jackson are actually siblings!

Oooooh! Ahhhh! Jerry Jerry Jerry!

*bell rings*

*Floyd and 50 fight on stage*

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Welcome back folks. Here we have Mr Floyd Mayweather who believes his best friend *Maywether interrupts Jerry and tells him EX best friend Jerry* Ok... Ex best friend. Anyway, Mr Floyd Mayweather believes Mr Curtis Jackson banged his fiance while he was in jail. But his EX best friend claims this is not true. We put him on a lie detector test and the results are in!

Jerry Jerry Jerry

When we asked Mr Curtis Jackson whether he banged Ms. Jackson while his EX best friend was in jail and he answered No and the lie detector test says that was a.... LIE!

Jerry Jerry Jerry!

Not only that but we also did a DNA test and we found out Mr Curtis Jackson and Ms Jackson are actually siblings!

Oooooh! Ahhhh! Jerry Jerry Jerry!

*bell rings*

*Floyd and 50 fight on stage*
          Maury Show is more fitting bro.

Comment

Originally posted by subtle View Post
            But I never seen anyone fight on stage on the Maury show!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
              I'm not going to speculate about the "50 cent banged Ms. Jackson" rumors, but even Stevie Wonder can see that chick has gold digger written all over her face.
              I ain't sayin she's a gold digger but she ain't messin with no broke...............

Comment

ggg.g.g.g..ggg unit

Comment

Originally posted by subtle View Post
                  But I never seen anyone fight on stage on the Maury show!
                  Maury: "in the case of chantel jackson & her cute twin boys with gap tooth's......... Mr.50 cent................ YOU ARE THE FATHER!!!!!!

crowd: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

chantel:"yesssssss!!! i mean nooooooo"

floyd: "leonard hold me."

50 cent: "you aint getting my vitamin water money b*tch."

crowd: "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HELLL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!"

Comment

Well..............................................

My sig has become obsolete!

This better not fk with the Gamboa fight or Im gonna be pissed.
                    LMAO!! Funny ass sig. I was on the TMT bandwagon for about 2 weeks, but then I said, "Let me wait til they get their first card together before I get too hype about it."

So what's gonna happen with the rest of the roster?

Comment

now i dont care if 50 smashed miss jackson or not but seriously why do ppl believe that internet ****?

what most likely happened is business got in the way of friendship, which is always a shame

Comment

Working...
                      X