No announcement yet.

Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    you really believe cotto did this out of "principle"? or do you think he did it because the offer wasn't big enough?

this is these men's jobs bushbaby. so yeah I assume that normal people want to get the most they can for doing their job. when you get more mature and have a family to support, you'll understand that better.

How old am I & do you think I was sporting other peoples children in my avi??Don't be mad because Reed sonned ya bro.

Comment

• Good for Cotto. Why give in to demands he doesn't want?

Comment

• Cotto was scared.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          How old am I & do you think I was sporting other peoples children in my avi??Don't be mad because Reed sonned ya bro.
          I'm not mad at reed, i'm disappointed when fans choose their entertainment over the well being of the people who entertain them. And, even though you didn't answer it, we both know Cotto didn't make the decision based on principle.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            Good for Miguel.

It's about time someone didn't allow themself to be bought off to give Pacquiao an advantage. I'm sure he would have fought for half that amount if Pac and Roach would have sacked up and offered to fight without a catchweight.
            agreed - fair play to Cotto

Comment

I'm not mad at reed, i'm disappointed when fans choose their entertainment over the well being of the people who entertain them. And, even though you didn't answer it, we both know Cotto didn't make the decision based on principle.
              I don't know why he gambled with Trout cause it's gonna backfire. But if Cotto is gonna usher in the new bread of jr middleweight elite, who am i to argue??

Comment

I don't know why he gambled with Trout cause it's gonna backfire. But if Cotto is gonna usher in the new bread of jr middleweight elite, who am i to argue??
                As I said in my 1st post, i dont know if u read it, but Miguel may have swapped a 7.5 mil ass whippin for a 3 mil one. I can't understand why he'd do that myself.

Comment

As I said in my 1st post, i dont know if u read it, but Miguel may have swapped a 7.5 mil ass whippin for a 3 mil one. I can't understand why he'd do that myself.
                  I personally prefer the Trout fight, Instead of fighting Pacman at a disadvantage again though. Why should Cotto sacrifice himself to give Pacman's star a much needed boost?? Trout has more to offer to boxing than both at this stage of all 3's career.

Comment

• Pacquiao is scared to fight the Cotto that Floyd beat.....

Comment

I personally prefer the Trout fight, Instead of fighting Pacman at a disadvantage again though. Why should Cotto sacrifice himself to give Pacman's star a much needed boost?? Trout has more to offer to boxing than both at this stage of all 3's career.
                      a new face at msg is better than an old face at a catchweight in Vegas, no doubt. This puts a lot of added pressure on Miguel to win to keep the ppv options open.

Comment

Working...
                      X