No announcement yet.

Roach: "Cotto Turned Down 7.5 Million Offer From Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    Name calling in NSB will get you a virtual boot up your ass from me.
    my bad ..but if you read that guys post , he insulted me first...

Comment

• That goes for anyone... but yaa'll long timers already know.

Comment

• Damn, dont you guys get tired of repeating the same ish day in day out. It is the same arguments, the same hate, the same idiocy. And it always end in a Pac/Floyd thing. Pathetic.

Comment

That goes for anyone... but yaa'll long timers already know.
          If you are referring to me. Please be considerate to my sensitivity of my age here. I don't like to be referred as a long timer or old timer. You got that whippersnapper am kidding ofcourse

Comment

• It's not even about pride, it's about his health. It's 154 or bust. Floyd did it, why can't Manny? Manny was a full 147 in his fight with Bradley. Good for Cotto for turning down another unhealthful beating. What's the use of seeing another beatdown?

Comment

• Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
              http://www.doghouseboxing.com/Benz/Benz_0912dd12.htm

You add the 35-40% Cotto would have goten and the number goes to 12-13 million dollars. With Cotto is not about the money dude has pride and is not like he needs it.
              Good for Cotto, more boxers should stand up to Arum and his crap catchweight fights.

Comment

• What really baffles me about all this is why pac wants to keep fighting cotto, especially given the fact that pac already whooped cotto and has unfinished business with marquez and bradley.

Comment

Which is exactly why I'm an even bigger fan... it's not about the money, it's about the principal of the situation.

If you want my 154lb title, fight me at 154lbs or take a ****in' walk.

Miguel makes enough money on his own at this point, and he's made plenty in the past.. at this point, a few mill left on the floor doesn't effect his decisions anymore.

It's great.
                  LOL, he won't understand that. He fully supports the business side of boxing. A boxer doing things this way only confuses him.

Comment

• Good for Cotto! Let champions defend their titles at the legit weight limits not "catch weights."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      LOL, he won't understand that. He fully supports the business side of boxing. A boxer doing things this way only confuses him.
                      you really believe cotto did this out of "principle"? or do you think he did it because the offer wasn't big enough?

this is these men's jobs bushbaby. so yeah I assume that normal people want to get the most they can for doing their job. when you get more mature and have a family to support, you'll understand that better.

Comment

Working...
                      X