Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali's ATG Ranking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple dozen spots ahead of that really fat guy Deontay Wilder fought.

Comment

Vitali isn't an ATG.

He'll get into the HOF, but even then he's really borderline in terms of resume.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
        If you know anything about boxing you should know that many of HWs have won against CWs. It's hilarious people ditch on the Klits for fighting a CW but yet turn and praise a guy they like for doing the same thing. Shit Evander was a CW once and washed up like Tyson but they salivate over Lewis beating them.
        You didnt understand what I am trying to say. Anything Vitali do, people will find a way to criticize it. He makes his opponent look so bad that no win will be consider a defining moment. BTW, Holyfield beating De Leon in CW is better than anything Haye did. Holyfield career at HW is way better and he fought tougher competition. So there is more weight in the Real Deal name than in the Hayemaker.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          If you only think of Vitali as a great boxer....youve missed alot. Vitali is more than just a man of honor....he's one of the greatest role models of our time. A man who stands up for his country and the little people. Vitali worked hard for everything he has, NOTHING was givin to him. I look up to the man, he's a hero.

Comment

I watched his latest fight last night on HBO without the audio and I have to admitt that guy is one of the worst boxers I've ever seen!
            He looks so damn awkward in the ring at everthing he does, especially when he gets hit!!! He looks like he's gonna fall apart from the slightest contact. I give these Bros credit for competeing but that have NO Style at all, their moves aren't terrible as far as their thinking proccess but by the time it gets down to their feet and hands they look like robots! Now the Robots are defeating all their opponents so they deserve all the credit but to say that their "great fighters" in a "boxing ring" is ridiculous. I've said it before if they had to rely on their talents at 6'1" they'd be just like the opponents they fight. They have good power but their longevity stems from their height, its their best attribute!! Ray
            Last edited by Ray Corso; 09-11-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              I watched his latest fight last night on HBO without the audio and I have to admitt that guy is one of the worst boxers I've ever seen!
              He looks so damn awkward in the ring at everthing he does, especially when he gets hit!!! He looks like he's gonna fall apart from the slightest contact. I give these Bros credit for competeing but that have NO Style at all, their moves aren't terrible as far as their thinking proccess but by the time it gets down to their feet and hands they look like robots! Now the Robots are defeating all their opponents so they deserve all the creit but to say that their "great fighters" in a "boxing ring" is ridiculous. I've said it beforte if they had to rely on their talents at 6'1" they'd be just like the opponents they fight. They have good power but their longevity steems from their height its their best attribute!! Ray
              I nominate your sorryAZZ post for most ignorant post of the year. I won't even bother to tell you why. I'll just say that you don't know jack about boxing.. yet have the gall to comment about it.. go back to the drawing board.. son & come back with anything better than this nonsensical garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                Not cool man. Not cool at all.
                If you respect Ali for standing up to his beliefs and his opinion, you should show respect to Vitali for the same reason. He's putting his life on the line every day he's working in the Ukrainian politics. I bet you wouldn't have the guts to do that cause it takes more than posting stupid pictures on an internet forum.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
                  I have to agree that's not in very good taste my friend. I may not rate Vitali very high in the pantheon of Heavyweights and think his nuthuggers are a bunch of obscene little ignorant twatwaffles; but Vitali IS trying to stand up to tyranny in his homeland and that should be respected.

Lennox TKO6 Vitali

BUT,

Vitali UD12 Putin

Poet
                  Last edited by StarshipTrooper; 09-11-2012, 07:43 PM.

Comment

What does Vitali know about politics? He's just a puppet, a recognizable front man for another typically corrupt Russian/Ukrainian politician. He's an underdog. Ukrainians are sensible and wont buy into Vitali's pro Western BS.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      I bet you wouldn't have the guts to do that cause it takes more than posting stupid pictures on an internet forum.
                      You're right. Joking about a guy on the Internet is the behaviour of lonely middle aged basement dwellers. On the other hand, getting angered by it and leaping to the defence of said successful millionaire you don't know is the behaviour of a really cool and successful guy.

Everyone knows that people in the real world hate a sense of humour and only people who are tediously boring ****s get anywhere in life.

Please, get off your stool.

Comment

Working...
                      X