Vitali's ATG Ranking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    This guy is an ATG???
    You know why that illustration shows he's an alltime great? It shows everyone what Vitali is all about & that is a rare volume puncher for such a big guy.. thx for illustrating this to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
      You know why that illustration shows he's an alltime great? It shows everyone what Vitali is all about & that is a rare volume puncher for such a big guy.. thx for illustrating this to everyone.
      Vitali is never going to be rated in the top ten by anybody that counts and there's nothing your propaganda can do about it. I like vitali he is pretty solid, the second best of the last ten years, but if anything your BS turns me and most other people against him - but you don't seem to pick up on that.

He has NEVER beaten the best fighter in his division. Lewis was the best and the facts and records that u love so much say tko6. Wlad is the best now and luckily for vitali that isn't going to happen. His best wins are probably old man sanders and china chinned herbie hyde who are not going to be in anybody's top 100 let alone top 50.

You can't be the number 1 if you have never even beaten anybody from the top 100 lol. I'm not saying head to head he wouldn't do well, maybe he would but you can't PROVE that by saying he beat up a bunch of bums therefore he beats up the best. ... Bute beat up a load of bums but look what happened when he met the real man. He stepped up in level and got dominated.

The most you can say of vitali is he is the second best in the current era - thats it.
      Last edited by Daddy T; 09-14-2012, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
        Vitali is never going to be rated in the top ten by anybody that counts and there's nothing your propaganda can do about it. I like vitali he is pretty solid, the second best of the last ten years, but if anything your BS turns me and most other people against him - but you don't seem to pick up on that.

He has NEVER beaten the best fighter in his division. Lewis was the best and the facts and records that u love so much say tko6. Wlad is the best now and luckily for vitali that isn't going to happen. His best wins are probably old man sanders and china chinned herbie hyde who are not going to be in anybody's top 100 let alone top 50.

You can't be the number 1 if you have never even beaten anybody from the top 100 lol. I'm not saying head to head he wouldn't do well, maybe he would but you can't PROVE that by saying he beat up a bunch of bums therefore he beats up the best. ... Bute beat up a load of bums but look what happened when he met the real man. He stepped up in level and got dominated.

The most you can say of vitali is he is the second best in the current era - thats it.
        As usual.. pathetic responses that aren't based in factual occurences & laden with opinionated & erroneous drivel.... Nice job... son.... you're a dime a dozen here & bring hate & nothing else to the table.... Tko 6 AFFICIANADOS are a dead give away for jealousy of Vitali Klitscko's accomplishments.. so you go & deliberately tear it apart to fit your agenda... predictable & a waste of my time.

"I like Vitali.. he's pretty solid" the fighter with the most dominant take on heavyweight boxing & this is supposed to convince me you're not a hater? Go back to the drawing board & try again & stop pretending you are partial when you're clearly not.
        Last edited by jimmy1569; 09-14-2012, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X