Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top 10 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
      It's not his fault that the heavyweight division sucks...but it does suck and that's a fact.
      It's not a fact......that's a fact. That's simply opinion. I agree it HAS sucked in the past 5-7 years.........but now, in 2012....there's a handful of very, very solid prospects and the division is picking up. Boystov and Pulev among others. But that is irrelevant. What I was saying is he can only fight who is put in front of him, plain and simple. Whether they suck or not. As far as the Charr fight, obviously he is an overmatched opponent but if this is Vitali's farewell fight....he can choose whoever he wants so besides Charr, he can only fight who is put in front of him.

Plus it doesn't help that Wlad and Vitali have been so dominant that they literally make their opponents look like they can't fight whatsoever.

At least Vitali fought an ATG and fought a handful of fighters with 0 losses. You look at a guy like Floyd....and everyone here, calls him an ATG, like it's set in stone and if you disagree you are looked upon as stupid, etc....... Who in the blue hell has Floyd Mayweather fought that's so superior, (p4p wise obviously) to the opposition of Vitali Klitschko? He fought a bunch of nobodies, in casual boxing fan standards just like Vitali, up until Damarcus "Chop Chop" Corley....who already had 4 losses. He fought a shot Gatti, a Judah with 3 losses, he won a Split decision against a 2007; 4 loss De La Hoya.......a 4 loss JMM and a 5 loss Sugar Shane Mosley and then Hatton which was one of the only undefeated fighers he ever fought....... now as you see...those are some of floyds absolute BEST wins........NONE of those guys were unbeatable obviously since they all had multiple losses, yet Floyd is cemented as "The ATG" regardless of his resume, but based on skill. How come not Vitali? IF Floyd can be declared an ATG with his resume and the fighters he fought; all whom have lost before to far inferior competition.... due to his SKILL. Then why can't Vitali Klitschko? Sure, he doesn't have the best resume.... Neither does Floyd, yet Floyd garners worldwide praise for his SKILL. as does Vitali. Yet Vitali can't be considered an ATG to some people, "due to his resume." No one sits here and says this man has fought Muhammed Ali-type quality....but his SKILL is evident, just like Floyd's. AND to Vitali's credit, he DID actually fight an ATG and gave him a hell of a scrap and was winning on the scorecards before the stoppage.

(no hate to floyd) I just do not understand and the double standard boggles my mind.
      Last edited by King_; 09-08-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
        I agree it HAS sucked in the past 5-7 years.........but now, in 2012....there's a handful of very, very solid prospects and the division is picking up. Boystov and Pulev among others.

Vitali isn't fighting Boystov or Pulev, is he? And you yourself admit that the division has sucked during his reign, so there's nothing more to say.

Comment

The correct answer is that there is not enough info to render valid ATG ranking status.
          Not enough solid data point with solid opponents other than an aging Lewis. The answers that are provided before are and will remain highly speculative guesses.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
            Vitali isn't fighting Boystov or Pulev, is he? And you yourself admit that the division has sucked during his reign, so there's nothing more to say.

No. And like I said, disregard the Charr fight, because it's his possible last fight. Besides Charr, he could only fight who was in front of him. And yes, I agreed it sucked.....but maybe it sucked cause Vitali and Wlad were literally so far ahead of the competition that they all just appeared garbage? When has there ever been a 6'7 heavyweight with the chin and skillset of Vitali Klitschko?

Comment

It's not a fact......that's a fact. That's simply opinion. I agree it HAS sucked in the past 5-7 years.........but now, in 2012....there's a handful of very, very solid prospects and the division is picking up. Boystov and Pulev among others. But that is irrelevant. What I was saying is he can only fight who is put in front of him, plain and simple. Whether they suck or not. As far as the Charr fight, obviously he is an overmatched opponent but if this is Vitali's farewell fight....he can choose whoever he wants so besides Charr, he can only fight who is put in front of him.

Plus it doesn't help that Wlad and Vitali have been so dominant that they literally make their opponents look like they can't fight whatsoever.

At least Vitali fought an ATG and fought a handful of fighters with 0 losses. You look at a guy like Floyd....and everyone here, calls him an ATG, like it's set in stone and if you disagree you are looked upon as stupid, etc....... Who in the blue hell has Floyd Mayweather fought that's so superior, (p4p wise obviously) to the opposition of Vitali Klitschko? He fought a bunch of nobodies, in casual boxing fan standards just like Vitali, up until Damarcus "Chop Chop" Corley....who already had 4 losses. He fought a shot Gatti, a Judah with 3 losses, he won a Split decision against a 2007; 4 loss De La Hoya.......a 4 loss JMM and a 5 loss Sugar Shane Mosley and then Hatton which was one of the only undefeated fighers he ever fought....... now as you see...those are some of floyds absolute BEST wins........NONE of those guys were unbeatable obviously since they all had multiple losses, yet Floyd is cemented as "The ATG" regardless of his resume, but based on skill. How come not Vitali? IF Floyd can be declared an ATG with his resume and the fighters he fought; all whom have lost before to far inferior competition.... due to his SKILL. Then why can't Vitali Klitschko? Sure, he doesn't have the best resume.... Neither does Floyd, yet Floyd garners worldwide praise for his SKILL. as does Vitali. Yet Vitali can't be considered an ATG to some people, "due to his resume." No one sits here and says this man has fought Muhammed Ali-type quality....but his SKILL is evident, just like Floyd's. AND to Vitali's credit, he DID actually fight an ATG and gave him a hell of a scrap and was winning on the scorecards before the stoppage.

(no hate to floyd) I just do not understand and the double standard boggles my mind.
              Dude.. seriously.. finally a post with phucking substance from someone.. telling it exactly as it is... good job.

Comment

I'm a Pacquiao fan, not a Floyd fan. But if you think Vitali's record is in any way comparable to Floyd's you're insane.

Corrales and Castillo alone are better than everyone on Klitschko's resume with the exception of Lennox Lewis. And he LOST to Lewis. Never forget that.

Comment

Jimmy's alt.

Comment

No. And like I said, disregard the Charr fight, because it's his possible last fight. Besides Charr, he could only fight who was in front of him. And yes, I agreed it sucked.....but maybe it sucked cause Vitali and Wlad were literally so far ahead of the competition that they all just appeared garbage? When has there ever been a 6'7 heavyweight with the chin and skillset of Vitali Klitschko?
                    Trust me.. you WON'T get one honest answer for that last question you posed.. instead it'll be a dodge & the automatic focus will be on who he's fought..... when will all these supposed knowledgable fans realize that THE FOCUS should be on VITALI KLITSCHKO the fighter... & NOT Vitali Klitschko's hapless opponent rendered that way BY HIM.

THE HATERS can't possibly focus on VITALI KLITSCHKO by himself WITHOUT mentioning his opposition.. because if they did THEY'D ALL BE FORCED to admit that he's undeniable BEEN THE MOST DOMINANT HEAVYWEIGHT of alltime..

BAR PHUCKING NONE!... IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.... THERE'S NO OTHER HEAVYWEIGHT GREAT OF THE PAST 100 YEARS SINCE THE INCEPTION OF HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING THAT HAS DOMINATED HIS OPPONENTS IN EVERY WHICH WAY IMAGINEABLE.... 47 different fighters have completely been done in... the same exact fashion.. even his two defeats have taken on the same EXACT SCRIPT.

LET ONE hater tell me WHY he's the ONLY fighter in boxing history that has amassed this type of DOMINANCE for EVERY single opponent he's ever faced..

i could name at least 5 or 6 alltime GREAT UNDEFEATED FIGHTERS including Mayweather JR' who have dominated each of there foes in less devestating fashion & shown that they were more beatable than he was.

Vitali Klitschko has NEVER been truly beaten in terms of someone outboxing him.. NO ONE HAS EVEN COME CLOSE.. his two defeats are aberrations... his victors both were losing badly when dr. stoppages handed them victories that were SURE Defeats.

Vitali Klitscho has faced 47 DIFFERENT STYLES.... NO ONE HAS EVER FACED HIM TWICE because he was so thoroughly dominant the first time.. NAME any other heavyweight of prominence that can claim A NO rematch clause because the first fight was practically no contest..

You all can keep dissing him... but YOU all know EVERYTHING i state is 100% factual & you can't do anything about it but divert your attention to his comp as that's your only saving grace to keep your denials intact.

Vitali HOLDS nearly 20 heavyweight records including that rematch clause. He's 2 ko's behind Marciano (Briggs TKO robbery TO thank for that) but MARCianO WAS taken the full 15 rd DISTANCE six times.. Vitali Only 4 Times & Rocky's Victory KO % was 87.8.. Vitali's is 91.1.. They've both failed to ko 6 fighters WITH marciano HAVING fought two more bouts.. SO HOPEFULLY vITALI gets to 50 fights with 3 ko's in a row to retrieve what's rightfully his.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                      Trust me.. you WON'T get one honest answer for that last question you posed.. instead it'll be a dodge & the automatic focus will be on who he's fought..... when will all these supposed knowledgable fans realize that THE FOCUS should be on VITALI KLITSCHKO the fighter... & NOT Vitali Klitschko's hapless opponent rendered that way BY HIM.

THE HATERS can't possibly focus on VITALI KLITSCHKO by himself WITHOUT mentioning his opposition.. because if they did THEY'D ALL BE FORCED to admit that he's undeniable BEEN THE MOST DOMINANT HEAVYWEIGHT of alltime..

BAR PHUCKING NONE!... IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE.... THERE'S NO OTHER HEAVYWEIGHT GREAT OF THE PAST 100 YEARS SINCE THE INCEPTION OF HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING THAT HAS DOMINATED HIS OPPONENTS IN EVERY WHICH WAY IMAGINEABLE.... 47 different fighters have completely been done in... the same exact fashion.. even his two defeats have taken on the same EXACT SCRIPT.

LET ONE hater tell me WHY he's the ONLY fighter in boxing history that has amassed this type of DOMINANCE for EVERY single opponent he's ever faced..

i could name at least 5 or 6 alltime GREAT UNDEFEATED FIGHTERS including Mayweather JR' who have dominated each of there foes in less devestating fashion & shown that they were more beatable than he was.

Vitali Klitschko has NEVER been truly beaten in terms of someone outboxing him.. NO ONE HAS EVEN COME CLOSE.. his two defeats are aberrations... his victors both were losing badly when dr. stoppages handed them victories that were SURE Defeats.

Vitali Klitscho has faced 47 DIFFERENT STYLES.... NO ONE HAS EVER FACED HIM TWICE because he was so thoroughly dominant the first time.. NAME any other heavyweight of prominence that can claim A NO rematch clause because the first fight was practically no contest..

You all can keep dissing him... but YOU all know EVERYTHING i state is 100% factual & you can't do anything about it but divert your attention to his comp as that's your only saving grace to keep your denials intact.

Vitali HOLDS nearly 20 heavyweight records including that rematch clause. He's 2 ko's behind Marciano (Briggs TKO robbery TO thank for that) but MARCianO WAS taken the full 15 rd DISTANCE six times.. Vitali Only 4 Times & Rocky's Victory KO % was 87.8.. Vitali's is 91.1.. They've both failed to ko 6 fighters WITH marciano HAVING fought two more bouts.. SO HOPEFULLY vITALI gets to 50 fights with 3 ko's in a row to retrieve what's rightfully his.
                      Post your top 15 ATG List.

Comment

Working...
                      X