Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Breaks Down Andre Ward-Chad Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawson lost to Pascal and Johnson the first fight. He beat Hopkins but got beat up in the fight. Looked like crap in a few fights. He'll lose this one

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
      Why? It's a fact look at his record and find me one guy who has qualities similar to Bad Chad.
      Who cares? that doesn't mean anything. He fought lots of top notch guys. Nobody is going to be like fighting chad but chad himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
        Bernard Hopkins is the greatest Jinxer of all time.

Since he's picking Ward, I'm damn near going to have to pick Dawson.

Hopkins said Edison Miranda would be the next biggest thing at MW. We see what happen there.

Hopkins said Mosley would beat Mayweather and Khan would beat Peterson, so on and so forth. We see what happen there.

I've learned to pick for the opposite guy Hopkins picks.
        not that it matters, but when it's a golden boy fighter he'll obviously always pick the golden boy fighter to win. All those guys were golden boy, his people. Outside of that he can provide good insight most of the time.

Comment

Hopkins said Edison Miranda would be the next biggest thing at MW. We see what happen there.

Hopkins said Mosley would beat Mayweather and Khan would beat Peterson, so on and so forth. We see what happen there.

thats true he's worse then atlas. He picked toney over jones back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            not that it matters, but when it's a golden boy fighter he'll obviously always pick the golden boy fighter to win. All those guys were golden boy, his people. Outside of that he can provide good insight most of the time.
            I don't think Edison Miranda and Kelly Pavlik were with GBP?

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
              He said Mayweather beats Pacquiao easily, so...
              mayweather does beat pacquiao easily. pacquiao can't even beat marquez nor bradley.pacquiaos weight drain campaign masked his one dimensionality. now it has caught up with him.

Comment

I don't think Edison Miranda and Kelly Pavlik were with GBP?
                I thought he was with golden boy at one time, but maybe I'm wrong. I thought Miranda was going to win too.

Well, at least he picked pac by stoppage over cotto

"I think it will be a heated battle early on but in the end I see Cotto busted up. I don't think his face is gonna hold up through twelve rounds of the fight. Cotto is a game fighter. He's tough. But Pacquiao is a sharp shooter. He punches in angles and he's got Freddie Roach who's going to give him all of the teachings and the smarts to be able to basically give Pacquiao the edge." Hopkins stated.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                  im not saying there is, but i seen ward adapt to the different fighters hes faced, unlike chad wasnt able to adapt to the amateurish style of pascal, i can see u confident that dawson wins right now, but i bet u will be posting tomorrows excuses of why ward won "that chad was weight drained he didnt looked as strong" "that ward only fights in oakland"

im a fan of both but i think ward will take it, but dawson is motivated for this fight he might do better then i think
                  That pretty much sums up my thoughts. I almost wanted to bet on dawson to be honest but I just don't think he's going to be able to do enough but it should be a good match.

Comment

He also said that Oscar beat Floyd after their fight too,lol. Hopkins is hater of AnYONE that he has/had problems with whether in or out the ring.

Good points by some. I'll say what I've been saying. IT'll be a good fight. But Ward has NOT fought someone who has different styles and he has to adapt to.

This stuff about Chad not being able to fight inside. Let me say this. If Ward avoids Chad's jab and gets inside, he'll EAT uppercuts. Pascal and Hopkins learned that lesson very well.

I got Chad

Comment

Originally posted by marzblkman View Post
                      He also said that Oscar beat Floyd after their fight too,lol. Hopkins is hater of AnYONE that he has/had problems with whether in or out the ring.
                      Oscar is his business partner too and he serves to promote golden boy fights himself. It would be contradictory of him to say any of his fighters lose to someone. So that's why I say pay no attention to any of his golden boy predictions. He would never pick against a mosley, oscar, etc., as it would not only be counter productive for promoting the fights but also disrespectful for not supporting his people.

not that I care if his predictions are terrible, just pointing out the obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X