Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Breaks Down Andre Ward-Chad Dawson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernard Hopkins is the greatest Jinxer of all time.

Since he's picking Ward, I'm damn near going to have to pick Dawson.

Hopkins said Edison Miranda would be the next biggest thing at MW. We see what happen there.

Hopkins said Mosley would beat Mayweather and Khan would beat Peterson, so on and so forth. We see what happen there.

I've learned to pick for the opposite guy Hopkins picks.

Comment

Was someone really mentioning Jean "short on breath" pascal? Bhop made him look like a bum..why would you even mention this kid..I think Dawson pancakes pascal in a rematch..he's a much better fighter today.

Comment

Ward's best adaptation is holdin, clinchin and headbuttin but he does win dem fights.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Was someone really mentioning Jean "short on breath" pascal? Bhop made him look like a bum..why would you even mention this kid..I think Dawson pancakes pascal in a rematch..he's a much better fighter today.
          Dawson looked his best when he fought Adamek while being trained by Floyd Sr. He's been downhill since, but still World Class.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Bernard Hopkins is the greatest Jinxer of all time.

Since he's picking Ward, I'm damn near going to have to pick Dawson.

Hopkins said Edison Miranda would be the next biggest thing at MW. We see what happen there.

Hopkins said Mosley would beat Mayweather and Khan would beat Peterson, so on and so forth. We see what happen there.

I've learned to pick for the opposite guy Hopkins picks.
            He also said Kelly Pavlik beats everyone at Middleweight, then got dominated by Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
              He also said Kelly Pavlik beats everyone at Middleweight, then got dominated by Martinez.
              Lol yep. That's the other one.

I could think of a few others if I had too.

Dude is just all around bad luck when predicting fights. Him and DLH.

I remember people were saying the same thing about Atlas, but I don't recall Atlas being that bad.

Comment

I remember people were saying the same thing about Atlas, but I don't recall Atlas being that bad.
                Well, that means that Ward got his work cut out for him tonight lol.

Comment

He said Mayweather beats Pacquiao easily, so...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Well, that means that Ward got his work cut out for him tonight lol.
                    Lol That's exactly what it means.

I was picking Ward, but I don't know now. Sadly, I think I have to pick Dawson to win now even though I like both guys.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
                      He said Mayweather beats Pacquiao easily, so...
                      Mayweather's fkuced.

Comment

Working...
                      X