No announcement yet.

Klitschko-Charr, Abdusalamov-McCline, Glazkov-Airich RBR & discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
    Glazkov is unable to KO a completely gassed Airich...I fail to see any talent there
    Airich just went 12 rounds against Solis and stopped heavyweight prospect Pala his fight before that. It also sounds like Airich is currently on roids.

Glazkov is beating him down worse than Solis in only his 13th pro fight.

Comment

Caught his 2nd wind, the bodyshots are killing Airich!!!

Comment

Trying to watch boxing and college football...this is hard work.

Comment

Half way in round 9 glazkov caught aairich with a combo ending with a liver shot that hurt airich... glazkov then began to faint coming in with the straight right to then be open for the liver shot which he landed a few more times, with airich leaning in the ropes...

Comment

Thats the 3rd time Airich has spit out his mouthpiece when he was getting hurt to buy time.

Comment

Glazkov is a waste...how could he avoid stopping Airich in the 9th is beyond me..

Comment

Airich is showing a lot of heart.

He was hurt in the 9th but kept on fighting.

Comment

Headbutt caused a gash on glzkov forehead on top of his nose

Airich landed his best shot of the whole fight, a big right hand in the first half of the round. Glazkov ended the round nicely applying pressure and landed lots of heavy leather.

Glazkov wide UD

Comment

Glazkov is has excellent boxing skills and punches fairly hard, but he lacks one-punch KO power.

Comment

WTF.........all my streams.....good 8 links are showing the Glazkov fight now and its in the 4th rd and you guys are talking about the 9th.

Comment

Working...
                      X