• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearing that angry screaming ******n trainer

Comment

What time is the main event at?

Comment

Good action in round 6 mostly from Glazkov as he gets more aggressive and is starting to land alot of clean power shots.

Comment

Glazkov landing solid straight 1-2s (jab straight) in the final 30 seconds of round 6

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
            You've been on here for nearly a decade and still don't know the rules? I'd remove this quick before Thebanstick sees it.
            Silly rules. I haven't posted much since this forum became a ****hole and don't keep up on the 97 new reasons to ban someone every week. I am sure Leff is the same way.

I guess I can ask on the down low.

Comment

Glazkov is unable to KO a completely gassed Airich...I fail to see any talent there

Comment

Glazkov putting on a right hand clinic, althoug for the first time he has been showing signs of fatigue... he is particularly getting lazy balancing his weight back on his back foot after throwing the straight right with full weight transfer.

airich is now only dangerous early in the rounds with his right, that is it... glazkov needs to keep a high pace

Comment

Glazkov who looked impressive earlier seems to be fading rapidly to me, keeps dropping his hands whilst infront of Airich, the snap isn't there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by kessu.apengu
                    Has Jameel McCline trained for this fight or eat cakes for it?
                    I hope they have a very sturdy ring.. it might collapse when McCline gets dropped.

Comment

fight slowing down a little and getting a little more even... Airich is now using a short hook and a nice jab... Glazkov mainly looking for straight 1-2s

going in the 9th

Comment

Working...
                      X