Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your WORST MOMENTS involving your FAVORITE Boxer..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[IMG]http://www.sport-****zine.co.uk/sites/default/files/imagecache/main641x416/boxing1_l_2.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

The Jones one was also such a beyond shock against Tarver..

Tarvers c*ckyness only made it more depressing..

Comment

De La Hoya vs Pacquiao
        I had so much confidence in Oscar to finally shut bias Filipino fans up

Ortiz vs Maidana
        Ortiz PHYSICALLY has everything a fighter needs to be unbeatable... Low and behold, the one thing he lacks ruined his entire career... But BOY did I make excuses for him after this fight

Bradley vs Pacquiao... I hate Pacquiao :'(

Comment

Roy getting knocked out by Glenn Johnson. This is when I knew it was officially over for Roy.

Comment

Im a huge mayweather fan, as well as Manuel Marquez.

I thought it was rediculous for mayweather to fight Marquez at a catchweight, and even much more rediculous for him to come in over weight.

The fight should have never happened and proved nothing

Comment

Posted this before in one of the forums. The subject is still relevant if not theraputic:

To this day I can't bare to rewatch the Tyson/Douglas fight.

But with Sup (That's what I call him), I sometimes find myself rewatching that 2nd fight with Tarver and actually hoping for a different outcome. I went through the FOUR stages of grief with that fight.

1. Denial: When Sup slumped back like he did after that "lucky lick", I didn't even flinch. I actually tricked my brain into believing that the knockdown didn't happen.

2. Anger: Immediately, I viewed Tarver as the typical tattle-telling cousin from the suburbs who "snucked" me and then ran and snitched. (He didn't even see the ko punch he threw with his eyes closed as he was clearly losing the fight)

3. Barganing: "Please god... Tell me this isn't happening!!!"

4. Depression: You could literally tell who all the RJJ fans were by the body language and the look on the faces at work the following monday.

Comment

Randie Carver against Kabary Salem is most definetly my worst moment in boxing.

Comment

De la Hoya vs trindad. Oscar should have won on point's but running the last 3 round's isn't worthy of a win either. should have been a draw, no one deserved to win.
                  Last edited by UTEP; 09-11-2012, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Mayweather Castillo 1. One of the worst decisions I've ever seen.

Comment

April 19th 2010 I was in shock and disbelief.

Comment

Working...
                      X