Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your WORST MOMENTS involving your FAVORITE Boxer..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Roy got KO'd by Tarver will alwas be my absolute lowest moment in boxing. I hated Tarver as much as I loved Roy and for Tarver to talk so much before and even before they were supposed to touch gloves, then wanting Roy to put a spanking on him so bad, just to see Tarver KO him. I am still not fully over it.

Comment

@ Cotto

what a glorious night

My sisters would probably be Khan vs Garcia when Khan got KTFO ...
      Khan is her favorite fighter and she literally started screaming

Comment

Dawson losing to Pascal was pretty bad for me to. I lost every single point I have on that fight. I went all in with no doubt in my mind Dawson would put a beating on him. It wasn't even the loss it was HOW he lost, just not showing up until the later rounds smfh.

Comment

Linares getting stopped by Demarco

I'm probably one of the only die hard Linares fans on this site...and watching him fight his heart out just to fall short and get battered was hard to watch.
          Specially with my countrymen celebrating Demarco

Comment

May 27, 2012 was honestly awful, felt sick to the stomach when I heard the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
              When Roy got KO'd by Tarver... **** had me speechless! I wish he would've got KO'd by Lewis at heavyweight instead.

And for a couple seconds during the 2nd rd of Mosley vs Mayweather... the 1st hard shot didn't bother me but when Mosley buckled Floyd's knees on the 2nd hard shot it made me gasp. When Floyd recovered instantly and came right back at Mosley I knew that Floyd was damn near unstoppable in any weight he campaigns at. I'm sure that moment made the Pac fanboys get a boner until they saw how pissed Floyd got after that and the way he dominated the fight.

The bold for me as well. To top it off the wife & fam threw me a surprise b-day party & bought the fight. I've never gotten over it.

Comment

Naseem Hamed being made mortal by Marco Antonio Barrera. :-\

Comment

For me it was Paul Williams vs Sergio Martinez 2. Man, Pwill was my favorite fighter. Still is.

Comment

The night that Manny Pacquiao destroyed him,honestly i am still a bit stunned he beat Barrera that way.

Comment

Any of Glens Robberies.Dawson 1 really pissed me off.

Comment

Working...
                      X