Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your WORST MOMENTS involving your FAVORITE Boxer..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    When Ali lost to Holmes. It was pitiful. I've never seen the 'fight' since.
    as a kid we were not allowed to watch that fight. my uncles and grandfather (even though he still called Ali Clay) knew the deal.

Comment

This was a bad night for me

I remember calling my man in NY and he couldnt even get on the phone. Minus 3-4 people who thought Cotto would lose, everyone in my house was silent. Horrible night.

Comment

Duran quitting against Ray leonard in montreal.

Pacquiao losing against Morales the first time.

Morales losing the third fight against Barrera.

Jermain Taylor getting knocked out by Abraham at the end.

Tito getting schooled by Winky Wright, sending him into retirement for good without a Bhop rematch.

Winky getting robbed against Jermaine Taylor.

Comment

I think if I was a Cotto fan, July 26th 2008 would have been the worst night ever. I really feel bad for the guy's kids having to see their father be dismantled like that. As a kid your dad is Superman, to watch him bend the knee to another man would have been awful.

But for me the worst moment was round 2 in the Mayweather Mosley fight. I knew May could handle the first punch but wasn't sure if he could handle the 2nd. When I saw him recover and systematically take Mosley apart, I knew he was the truth!

Comment

The Punisher/Martinez 2. Then the Punisher vs a motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The Punisher/Martinez 2. Then the Punisher vs a motorcycle.
              I think it was actually the Punisher vs. the Pavement.

Comment

i spoke to paul shortly after his first surgery procedure and he said he's gonna fully recover and have all his senses back, maybe even walk/run again

Comment

floyd supporting same s3x marriage

Comment

Margarito vs Mosley, before the fight the hand wrap scandal I felt sick to my stomach thinking, say it ain't so. Then when he got knocked down and the red stopped the fight, I felt like a little kid being told there was no Santa clause, just depressing.

Comment

Cotto/Marg I for sure. Also Trinidad/Wright was terrible just showed me how one dimensional Trinidad was. Even the Oscar fight was bad because he got a gift win and I knew it, would have been cool with a draw.

Comment

Working...
                      X