No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Already Gearing Up, Says "It's Up To Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
    Hey marquez wanted to fight with manny but manny wanted to play with timmy by the way who isn't top opposition marquez would've countered that boy into submission you know that already.
    No he wouldn't. If you knew boxing you know that wouldn't happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 3Sun2

jmm wasnt robbed he just didnt do enough in the championship rounds to seal the deal ! he cant blame the judges for that he can only blame himself for not closing the deal.

and everyone complaing about this fight cant be a true boxing fan ! because why in the world wouldnt you want to see a competative fight between too of the best fighters in the game . i bet in the 60's you never saw boxing fans complain if ali an fraiser fighted for 5 times . no they would be happy not cry like pansys

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twako

mayweather-castillo1 is more of a robbery than jmm-pac3. only jmm's camp and floydhuggers complained. media, boxers, analaysts who had it for jmm accepted the fact that it couldve gone either way.

Who brought up Floyd? Oh yeah you did.
      actually it was burner when he said fraudulent career.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I don’t like this Pac-JMM 4… but what else left in WW Div. if Floyd isn’t available??? Pac was not in his best when he fought Bradley but Bradley was absolutely out-clashed, though he was given the gift by the judges, there is no reason for a rematch with Pac! Cotto was blasted by Pac so there’s no reason to think of their rematch! Now is only Pac and JMM on the table, and the winner shouldn’t just wait and let his hand raised by the ref, but this time he must prove his worth as victor, because the fans and the whole boxing world are hungry to find out who will win best and convincingly this time! We want KO!
        Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 09-05-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
          Do you Floyd bashers really believe the things you say or just talk because you like to hate? Does anyone really believe Manny is going to whip Floyd? Seriously? Pac hasn't stopped anyone at WW and couldn't even put JMM or Bradley down (or really hurt them) and there were there to be hit all night. You guys really believe the few punches Manny lands are going to stop Floyd? Honestly, without bias who believes that nonsense? All Cotto could do at 154 is give Floyd a bloody nose which he laughed at. I love JMM but Floyd literally toyed with him in the ring and made a fool of him, and Manny went life and death with JMM even at smaller weights. Is the hate for Floyd really this blinding to people? Did anyone see Manny's face after his Cotto fight or the JMM fights, even though he won? It was a mess. I am not saying it won't be an entertaining fight but it amazes me that people still really believe Pac is going to destroy Floyd lol. I never fail to get amused reading posts on here lol. Pac has a punchers chance against Floyd, just like anyone else has. There is always a possibility he can land a left and hurt Floyd or take him out sure, that is in any boxing match. But any fool who believes Pac can outbox or beat Floyd from a skill perspective is a total idiot. JMM will beat Manny AGAIN if they fight and this time even worse. I just hope this time he gets a decision rightfully.
          Well, if you believe so that JMM will win, then we’ll bet! I will stand for Pac. with all your points! But we should agree with this rule, UD, MD, SD will not count or considered a draw! Only KO or TKO will count to avoid partisan decision. PM me if you are interested!
          Last edited by SceneSpectator!; 09-05-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X