No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Already Gearing Up, Says "It's Up To Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
    Up to Manny? So Manny chooses who he fights or does Bob Arum?
    Manny wants Floyd, but Floyd is still not ready yet. Manny needs to fight five more fights before the playing field is leveled for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
      Manny wants Floyd, but Floyd is still not ready yet. Manny needs to fight five more fights before the playing field is leveled for Floyd.
      ha- tru. Floyd has already done a good job of letting Manny wear himself out with a few tough fights against Margarito, Marquez, and Bradley (Clottey and Mosley gave non-efforts), whereas Floyd hasnt had a tough fight since de la hoya.
      and to the other poster. I think Manny ultimately makes the decision - but... he lets Arum dictate the options too much. Manny shouldnt let Arum say the options are these 3 fighters. Pac should tell Arum who he wants to fight.
      In reality, Manny should take off and do the big fight every one wants to see in April. Cuz now Arum will have yet another excuse - not like it matters, he invents them as he goes along. But Pac wil have anothr war with Marquez and then Arum wil say hes not ready to fight again in April.
      I dont know who avoids this superfight more, Arum or floyd?
      I will say that I wont pay $$$ for Pac-Marquez IV, even though it will be another good competitive fight. I did same with Mayweather v Cotto. I decided last yr that Im not payin for any PPV fights until we get the fight we want - or something thats very intriguing, like Floyd or Pac v Martinez

Comment

I hope Manny takes his steroids and Peds and knocks JMM the fawk out sending him into retirement and settling the score once and for all
        I love JMM but he needs to fight top level opp or just retire
        im hoping for retirement

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Better get that piss ready

Comment

Do you Floyd bashers really believe the things you say or just talk because you like to hate? Does anyone really believe Manny is going to whip Floyd? Seriously? Pac hasn't stopped anyone at WW and couldn't even put JMM or Bradley down (or really hurt them) and there were there to be hit all night. You guys really believe the few punches Manny lands are going to stop Floyd? Honestly, without bias who believes that nonsense? All Cotto could do at 154 is give Floyd a bloody nose which he laughed at. I love JMM but Floyd literally toyed with him in the ring and made a fool of him, and Manny went life and death with JMM even at smaller weights. Is the hate for Floyd really this blinding to people? Did anyone see Manny's face after his Cotto fight or the JMM fights, even though he won? It was a mess. I am not saying it won't be an entertaining fight but it amazes me that people still really believe Pac is going to destroy Floyd lol. I never fail to get amused reading posts on here lol. Pac has a punchers chance against Floyd, just like anyone else has. There is always a possibility he can land a left and hurt Floyd or take him out sure, that is in any boxing match. But any fool who believes Pac can outbox or beat Floyd from a skill perspective is a total idiot. JMM will beat Manny AGAIN if they fight and this time even worse. I just hope this time he gets a decision rightfully.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
              Do you Floyd bashers really believe the things you say or just talk because you like to hate? Does anyone really believe Manny is going to whip Floyd? Seriously? Pac hasn't stopped anyone at WW and couldn't even put JMM or Bradley down (or really hurt them) and there were there to be hit all night. You guys really believe the few punches Manny lands are going to stop Floyd? Honestly, without bias who believes that nonsense? All Cotto could do at 154 is give Floyd a bloody nose which he laughed at. I love JMM but Floyd literally toyed with him in the ring and made a fool of him, and Manny went life and death with JMM even at smaller weights. Is the hate for Floyd really this blinding to people? Did anyone see Manny's face after his Cotto fight or the JMM fights, even though he won? It was a mess. I am not saying it won't be an entertaining fight but it amazes me that people still really believe Pac is going to destroy Floyd lol. I never fail to get amused reading posts on here lol. Pac has a punchers chance against Floyd, just like anyone else has. There is always a possibility he can land a left and hurt Floyd or take him out sure, that is in any boxing match. But any fool who believes Pac can outbox or beat Floyd from a skill perspective is a total idiot. JMM will beat Manny AGAIN if they fight and this time even worse. I just hope this time he gets a decision rightfully.
              Triangle theories != truth. So now the tables are turned, and you're the one being ironic.

You can bring up Marquez, I'll bring up Oscar, Hatton, and Cotto who Pacquiao stopped or KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                I hope Manny takes his steroids and Peds and knocks JMM the fawk out sending him into retirement and settling the score once and for all
                I love JMM but he needs to fight top level opp or just retire
                im hoping for retirement
                What are you smokin?? Marquez has done nothing but fight top oppositon the lineal champ at lightweight fought mayweather fought pac won a world title at jr. welterweight do I need to go into detail? Put the blunt and the forty down weekend is over.

Comment

Originally posted by Muscles72 View Post
                  What are you smokin?? Marquez has done nothing but fight top oppositon the lineal champ at lightweight fought mayweather fought pac won a world title at jr. welterweight do I need to go into detail? Put the blunt and the forty down weekend is over.
                  Guess you missed his last couple fights no involving manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    manny has no chance with floyd none.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                      Guess you missed his last couple fights no involving manny.
                      Hey marquez wanted to fight with manny but manny wanted to play with timmy by the way who isn't top opposition marquez would've countered that boy into submission you know that already.

Comment

Working...
                      X