Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Already Gearing Up, Says "It's Up To Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up to Manny? So Manny chooses who he fights or does Bob Arum?

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
      Off JMM couldn't dominate and beat Manny in his younger years, he most certainly won't get it done at 40 years old. And for all you match-makers, Canelo is "naturally" too big for Manny. Pacquiao already destroyed Margarito at 154, but didn't like how he felt at that weight. Have Canelo take the winner of Sergio versus Chavez. Then let Cotto or Mayweather step up and fight that winner. All those fighters naturally all walk around heavier than Pacquiao.
      Marquez already beat Pacquaio in their last bout, and this was the general consensus amongst most current and former boxing professionals (i.e. fighters).

The Margarito fight was NOT at 154. The Margarito fight was at a catchweight of 150 lbs. Pacquaio has never fought anyone at 154. He's only fought as high as 150 lbs. And just in case you want to try again, you can't use the goddamn excuse that Pacquaio doesn't like how he feels at even the 150 catchweight. Why? Because when he fought Margarito, his weigh-in was at 144 lbs.

You people that don't do your homework are funny as hell.

Comment

This is THE fight I am praying does not get made. I will not be buying if it does.

Comment

Majority of fans, media, former boxers, trainers, and so on all saw JMM beat Pac and get robbed. Pac right now is simply a thorn in JMM legacy that he wants to take out.

Comment

Fraudulent ass career.............

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Majority of fans, media, former boxers, trainers, and so on all saw JMM beat Pac and get robbed. Pac right now is simply a thorn in JMM legacy that he wants to take out.

jmm wasnt robbed he just didnt do enough in the championship rounds to seal the deal ! he cant blame the judges for that he can only blame himself for not closing the deal.

and everyone complaing about this fight cant be a true boxing fan ! because why in the world wouldnt you want to see a competative fight between too of the best fighters in the game . i bet in the 60's you never saw boxing fans complain if ali an fraiser fighted for 5 times . no they would be happy not cry like pansys

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
                jmm wasnt robbed he just didnt do enough in the championship rounds to seal the deal ! he cant blame the judges for that he can only blame himself for not closing the deal.

and everyone complaing about this fight cant be a true boxing fan ! because why in the world wouldnt you want to see a competative fight between too of the best fighters in the game . i bet in the 60's you never saw boxing fans complain if ali an fraiser fighted for 5 times . no they would be happy not cry like pansys
                He was robbed and whoever thinks he needed the last two rounds to win dont know the sport.

I for one dont care who fights who as long as boxing is on. Plus who else is Pac going to fight TR well has gone dry

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Up to Manny? So Manny chooses who he fights or does Bob Arum?
                  Bob presents manny his options then manny gets to choose out of those lol. I'm tired of this crap it should be Bradley and Marquez fighting pacquiao should just retire because we know the Floyd fight will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    mayweather-castillo1 is more of a robbery than jmm-pac3. only jmm's camp and floydhuggers complained. media, boxers, analaysts who had it for jmm accepted the fact that it couldve gone either way.

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                      mayweather-castillo1 is more of a robbery than jmm-pac3. only jmm's camp and floydhuggers complained. media, boxers, analaysts who had it for jmm accepted the fact that it couldve gone either way.
                      Who brought up Floyd? Oh yeah you did.

Comment

Working...
                      X