Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Trout Title Clash Set For December 1 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice. Two more junior middleweights clearing up the clusterf*** at the weight, I always approve of that.

EDIT: Have to throw in a mandatory Alvarez dig. Yet again he's the only one at the weight not fighting good fights. Hope he loses to Lopez.
    Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-01-2012, 04:39 AM.

Comment

• I can't believe people are hating. Well, I can because it's NSB but what the hell?

One of the better fighters of the last decade is giving a young up and comer a title shot and a chance to show what he's made of. This is what boxing is all about.

Comment

• **** guys, you know what that means..

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          EDIT: Have to throw in a mandatory Alvarez dig. Yet again he's the only one at the weight not fighting good fights. Hope he loses to Lopez.
          Funny cause everyone in that division have been fighting each other while Canelo fights well... you know who.

Will be funny if all those guys get their shots at Cotto/Mayweather (which is looking that way) while Canelo stays fighting the little guys.

Comment

• Trout's slickness and southpaw stance will give Cotto some trouble but I see Cotto outworking Trout and landing the more effective punches.

Comment

• So out of this fight we could possibly see Mayweather-Cotto II or Mayweather-Trout? Definitely not very excited about Mayweather-Trout TBH...

Comment

• Trout is stepping up in class a bit huh, interesting...
                Cotto by KO

Comment

• Trout has the physical attributes to give Cotto a major headache, but it's not like Cotto hasn't had to deal with southpaws or long reaches before. Cotto by 7-5 decision where he wins more rounds decisively.

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    So out of this fight we could possibly see Mayweather-Cotto II or Mayweather-Trout? Definitely not very excited about Mayweather-Trout TBH...
                    No, I think we'll see Alvarez fight the winner in May.

Comment

• Very dangerous fight for Cotto imo..Trout can box,and confuse Cotto in there..If Trout's chin holds up,I'd take him in this fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X