Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs Trout Title Clash Set For December 1 at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like this fight I just hope it's on regular HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
      who give a fuk about the numbers, ratings, PPV Buys...this is why we the fans don't get the Fights we want now because you have stupid fans worried about the numbers, I am watch regardless...I don't give a **** how many PPV's they sale or how many tune in if the fight is on HBO or Showtime Network, I don't get any of that money so why in the hell should I care
      can't hit you with no green...gotta re-up first!!...dam good post bro

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
        who give a fuk about the numbers, ratings, PPV Buys...this is why we the fans don't get the Fights we want now because you have stupid fans worried about the numbers, I am watch regardless...I don't give a **** how many PPV's they sale or how many tune in if the fight is on HBO or Showtime Network, I don't get any of that money so why in the hell should I care
        Those same fans turn around and call Arum greedy but it's ok when their favorite boxer makes money due to greed themselves.

Comment

• This what makes Cotto one of the last throwback fighters ever.. takes a fight thats not all about money n ppv buys and were he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by winning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perro View Post
            Good. Now this leaves Pac to fight Bradley hopefully. That's the only fight I want to see him in.

Plenty of options for Marquez too.
            Like who???

Comment

• Miguel Cotto deserves huge props for this fight. I expect him to pull it out at MSG, but it won't be easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                This what makes Cotto one of the last throwback fighters ever.. takes a fight thats not all about money n ppv buys and were he has everything to lose and nothing to gain by winning.
                What a load of crap.

Comment

• Originally posted by kurupt1019 View Post
                  personally think haymon promised cotto a rematch with floyd if he wins,
                  BINGO!

Never liked that Cotto chases meaningless titles but it is what it is. Against Trout he'll get the lion's share of the purse while giving Trout his biggest payday. I'm sure Bundrage priced himself out of the fight. I am glad however he signed to fight if for no other reason that now Manny cant use him as a chip in his negotiations with JMM. Nowhere for Manny to go but another JMM scrap.
                  Last edited by MikeRo1972; 09-01-2012, 03:49 AM.

Comment

• Cotto one of the realest fighters ever this dude will fight anybody man. He couldve chased the dollars but said fucc it Ill fight an up and comer and give the fans something different and unexpected.

Comment

• This is a wonderful fight. Miguel Cotto continues to prove that he is one of the classiest warriors in the sport today.

Comment

Working...
                      X