Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best I've faced! Boxers top ten they faced..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

It's passed time for you to start living in reality, Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
    yes i know you're a shemale you don't need to prove it here..

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post

yes i know you're a shemale you don't need to prove it here..
      So you come on here and repeatedly profess your love for another man and post garbage like this? I guess when you can't make valid points this is where you end up. You're a sad, sorry little man.

Comment

nope it doesn't ruined pinoy lives.. pinoys accepted defeats unlike the other foreign races who's such a silly people that makes any excuses upon defeat.. even bias with their heroes even if they used IVs, peds and illegal substances.. marquez was on PEDs that night.. see his pimples partying in his body. he can't do shlt so he needed memo to get the win..
        Lets not forget Pacs bacne. Dude looked lkke a teenager.

I was so happy when JMM took his soul. Then Floyd UD12...two of best days of my life.

Pac is a Duterte shill. Duterte wages "war on drugs" and legalizes MARTIAL LAW among citizens....then his own son is caught importing $200 million of crystal meth...and he gets released.

And Pac supports this man XD XD XD

gtfoh hope Pac fights Crawford. Crawford will bloody and savagely beat lil Poochiao

Comment

• Floyd fans are still ducking Spoon's videos which show manny outlanding floyd big - time. It's been 6 years since those videos were posted and i still havent seen 1 convincing argument to suggest otherwise.
          blowblow blowblow likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by just the facts View Post

So you come on here and repeatedly profess your love for another man and post garbage like this? I guess when you can't make valid points this is where you end up. You're a sad, sorry little man.
            keep going.. you can't just accept pac is greater than your floyd.

8 div champ
            5 lineal champ
            4 decade champ
            and so on.. floyd can't even get his 6th div champ. even pac at 7th div can't catch up by floyd.. floyd's 0 mean nothing.. you old man

Comment

• Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post

Lets not forget Pacs bacne. Dude looked lkke a teenager.

I was so happy when JMM took his soul. Then Floyd UD12...two of best days of my life.

Pac is a Duterte shill. Duterte wages "war on drugs" and legalizes MARTIAL LAW among citizens....then his own son is caught importing $200 million of crystal meth...and he gets released.

And Pac supports this man XD XD XD

gtfoh hope Pac fights Crawford. Crawford will bloody and savagely beat lil Poochiao
              go vote for leni lugaw.. she didn't do shlt but just hold a press conference regularly.. talking is meaningless without action.. you really an abnoy aquino supporters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                Floyd fans are still ducking Spoon's videos which show manny outlanding floyd big - time. It's been 6 years since those videos were posted and i still havent seen 1 convincing argument to suggest otherwise.
                lol coz they will just get embarrassed knowing the truth.. those floyd boy toys are forever ducking the truth just like their hero..

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                  Floyd fans are still ducking Spoon's videos which show manny outlanding floyd big - time. It's been 6 years since those videos were posted and i still havent seen 1 convincing argument to suggest otherwise.
                  Give it up, it just didn't happen that way.

Comment

keep going.. you can't just accept pac is greater than your floyd.

8 div champ
                    5 lineal champ
                    4 decade champ
                    and so on.. floyd can't even get his 6th div champ. even pac at 7th div can't catch up by floyd.. floyd's 0 mean nothing.. you old man
                    Pac greater than Floyd? With the longevity and the quality of opposition, you can certainly make that argument but what you can't argue is that Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

Comment

lol coz they will just get embarrassed knowing the truth.. those floyd boy toys are forever ducking the truth just like their hero..
                      You and this other douche bag come on here trying argue the results of a fight that nobody agrees with you. Not one CREDIBLE boxing publication, historian, commentator, or analyst agrees with you. NOT ONE!

it's passed time for you to start living in reality. Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.

Comment

Working...
                      X