Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best I've faced! Boxers top ten they faced..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by just the facts View Post

    Pac greater than Floyd? With the longevity and the quality of opposition, you can certainly make that argument but what you can't argue is that Floyd EASILY beat your hero and your undying man love will never change that.
    beating one man in a controversial fight doesn't make you a TBE/ ATG.. you're a delusional. pac is greater and everybody knows that but some others like you is on a denial.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by blowblow View Post

      beating one man in a controversial fight doesn't make you a TBE/ ATG.. you're a delusional. pac is greater and everybody knows that but some others like you is on a denial.
      LOL, that fight wasn't controversial. It was another easy boring win for Floyd, the more Pac wins the better Floyd looks.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by blowblow View Post

        beating one man in a controversial fight doesn't make you a TBE/ ATG.. you're a delusional. pac is greater and everybody knows that but some others like you is on a denial.
        Can you read? I said that you can absolutely make a case for Pac being a greater fighter but you absolutely can't make a case for Pac beating Floyd. It just didn't happen that way. And where have you read where I have ever posted that Floyd is TBE? You can't, I've never posted that. So now, on top of being an idiot, you're a liar too.

        I know you're not very intelligent but try to keep up. Read slowly if you need to.
        Last edited by just the facts; 04-21-2021, 08:18 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by just the facts View Post

          Can you read? I said that you can absolutely make a case for Pac being a greater fighter but you absolutely can't make a case for Pac beating Floyd. It just didn't happen that way. And where have you read where I have ever posted that Floyd is TBE? You can't, I've never posted that. So now, on top of being an idiot, you're a liar too.

          I know you're not very intelligent but try to keep up. Read slowly if you need to.
          because floyd didn't give pac a rematch so we can't make a case for it. correct? this is one of the biggest disappointment floyd ever made. coz he was too scared that he might lose the next time.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by blowblow View Post

            because floyd didn't give pac a rematch so we can't make a case for it. correct? this is one of the biggest disappointment floyd ever made. coz he was too scared that he might lose the next time.
            Did you see anything in the first fight that leads you to believe that Floyd might lose a rematch. The rest of the world didn't.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by just the facts View Post

              Did you see anything in the first fight that leads you to believe that Floyd might lose a rematch. The rest of the world didn't.
              lol 1 win doesn't justify anything.. don't try to cover up floyd's fear of the rematch..he knows pac never lost in the rematch.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by blowblow View Post

                lol 1 win doesn't justify anything.. don't try to cover up floyd's fear of the rematch..he knows pac never lost in the rematch.
                so if pac beat floyd the first time and never gave him a rematch...you would say that win doesn't justify anything? lmaooo you are lying

                the only 2 competitive fights he had (castillo and maidana), he gave immediate rematches. pac came nowhere close to castillo or maidana.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

                  so if pac beat floyd the first time and never gave him a rematch...you would say that win doesn't justify anything? lmaooo you are lying

                  the only 2 competitive fights he had (castillo and maidana), he gave immediate rematches. pac came nowhere close to castillo or maidana.
                  For gosh sake. It's simple. Floyd fans say Floyd would beat pac 10 out of ten times 100 out of 100 even..?
                  Beat Pac twice then, because not everyone believes Floyd would win a rematch, let alone 10 out of 10 times. Is it that difficult? No matter how easy you think Floyd beat pac in first fight nobody is going to accept that as evidence Floyd would beat pac in rematch let alone 10 out of 10 times.
                  Nobody is asking Floyd to fight and beat pac 10 times. Just 2 times. You beat pac 2 times, people might accept Floyd would win 10 out of 10. Is that asking too much?
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 04-23-2021, 11:42 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by LeOoze View Post

                    so if pac beat floyd the first time and never gave him a rematch...you would say that win doesn't justify anything? lmaooo you are lying

                    the only 2 competitive fights he had (castillo and maidana), he gave immediate rematches. pac came nowhere close to castillo or maidana.
                    without a doubt i would say pac 1 win against floyd will not settle who's the best between them.. but a rematch or let's say best of 3 will do.. i'm not lying.. i love rematches especially if it was called the fight of the century and peoples most anticipated bout.. how come floyd and also his fanboys telling everyone that he beat pac easily but never gave a rematch?

                    if he beat pac easily then it's easy to give him a rematch especially if it would generate another big payday of floyd's career.. we all know floyd is after money not the legacy.. so how come? but instead he fought a japanese boy. any excuses?

                    floyd don't want to dance again with pac coz he know he might lose to a legend. that's pretty obvious..
                    Last edited by blowblow; 04-23-2021, 11:52 AM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by blowblow View Post

                      without a doubt i would say pac 1 win against floyd will not settle who's the best between them.. but a rematch or let's say best of 3 will do.. i'm not lying.. i love rematches especially if it was called the fight of the century and peoples most anticipated bout.. how come floyd and also his fanboys telling everyone that he beat pac easily but never gave a rematch?

                      if he beat pac easily then it's easy to give him a rematch especially if it would generate another big payday of floyd's career.. we all know floyd is after money not the legacy.. so how come? but instead he fought a japanese boy. any excuses?

                      floyd don't want to dance again with pac coz he know he might lose to a legend. that's pretty obvious..
                      True if Floyd fans don't want rematch as it was too easy. Why not fight gg G at 160 or nel o at 168? Why are Floyd fans kidding themselves they want Floyd to have a hard fight?
                      blowblow likes this.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X
                      TOP