No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Back in December, Cotto Terms Needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Exactly. Can't understand why Pacquiao won't just do what Floyd did, weigh what he wants and let Cotto come in at 154, Manny could wear like 148-150.
    i cant understand why pacquiao wants to fight him at all.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
      Cotto had 1 cw..Pac had 3....3 of his last 6 fights were at a cw...he's averaging a cw a year for the last 3 yrs...the boy need to chill out with those fights...he's won 2 titles at a cw...has that EVER been done?..smh
      What do you mean, Cotto had 2: Marg and Pac? Unless Pac doesn't count, in which case JMM shouldn't count for Pac, so 2 for him. Also Cotto requested to defend his own title and Ring #1 rating at a cw (with a rehydration clause lol). Has that EVER been done? How about against a 1 eyed non contender, EVER happen before?

But 2 belts at a cw, it has been done, SRL won both SMW and LHW titles in 1 fight! On the other hand, Pac won 6 divisional titles straight with no catchweights, NEVER done before.

What do you think of a guy like Ortiz, that's never won a non cw belt, or even a non cw fight against a top 10 opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by tlarry View Post
        Cotto got stopped by Manny no matter the catch weight. Manny never claimed to be a 154 lber. Floyd got roughed up fighting Cotto. JMM doesn't need a 4th SHOT at Manny. Bradley doesn't deserve the title nor another paycheck courtesy of Pacquiao, but Manny does need to get his title back for which Vegas stole from Pacquiao. So put the money aside and go beat up Bradley again.
        pac beat bradley you seem to not be able to score a fight without the HBO crew feeding you bad info. watch this and tell me pac won the fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0Ac5...layer_embedded
        Last edited by cruz1383; 08-30-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
          Maybe because he kicked Cotto out of welterweight for good.
          But........they didn't fight at Welterweight.....

Comment

PACQUIAO. Stop blowing up Cotto's phone and **** off, seriously.

Comment

Lost to Bradley.

MD against Marquez.

Dominated and KO'd Cotto.

....and it's Cotto he wants a rematch with? Okay then.

Comment

Cotto will agree to a catchweight and get beat again. Then he will fight Canelo. That's how I see it unfolding.

Comment

If it isn't at 154, I don't think it's a fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Bob wants to put pac in with a fighter that he can look good against.

Bradley and JMM is not one of them as they over looked JMM and under estimated Bradley who only fought with one leg.

Looks like Pac is back to recycling the opposition he decisively beat and doing so at a catchweight. Hopefully Cotto is not who Pac is fighting.

However, I told everyone Pac's career would end like a joke.
                    Can you please tell us how cannot Pacquiao look good against Bradley. Everybody know who won that fight. Damn... I forgot who i was talking to.

But please..can you tell me the right opponent for Pacquiao?
                    Considering the fact that Floyd aint fighting Pacquiao in december. He needs a warm up first. You know that train is never late, and being serious, is very logical.

So please.... Name one!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Been saying this ever since he beat Cotto the first time at a CW. Bob is exhausting every option to bring back that hope and hype that Pac is the man that is supposed to beat Floyd. Which has been the premises of Pac's career since 2008-2009.
                      When was the last time Floyd beated a PRIME HOF'er? I'll be waiting.

Comment

Working...
                      X